Panasonic Oled 55EZ950E, no picture, red led blinking every 4 sec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to carry out the test but I didn't get any feedback
    We are talking a different language and i'm running out of patience, you need to be precise, WHAT EXACTLY YOU MEASURED OR FELT (HEAT etc) on the injection to the 3v line??

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      We are talking a different language and i'm running out of patience, you need to be precise, WHAT EXACTLY YOU MEASURED OR FELT (HEAT etc) on the injection to the 3v line??
      hi, as usual we don't understand each other, it's the translator's fault, I tried to bench test the t-con, I put a single 3.3 V power supply on the VCC3.3 point with a protected power supply, but it doesn't go into protection, then I took some refrigerant spray and sprayed it on the condenser area near the vcc3.3 point but no component heats up, I also did the test on the opposite side under the t-with no hot condenser, then I measured all the volts capacitors on the vcc3.3 line and as indicated in the photo there are those values, furthermore from the output of the diode 2179 (d6001) I have 1.60v which is the value that I find on the vcc3.3 test point, I wanted to ask you if the The problem at this point is the diode that doesn't deliver the right voltage! I hope I've explained myself

Comment

Now it's better! Puff!.. Pant!..
        No shorts on the 3,3v line.. but value is low, i don't know why, the diode it"s not an output, see well, it's anode is at gnd.. the 3,3v it's probably sent on the panel, if panel has some electronics like lcd, so by injecting 3,3v to detached tcon , it is not overloaded, now connect tcon to the panel and inject 3,3v as before, if PSU goes into protection unfortunately you have bad panel..

Comment

ok Davi.p, before I perform the test with connected panel, I wanted to remove a doubt, if I insert the 3.3v externally do not go to overcome the necessary voltage? since the test point already comes 1.60, should the voltage to be applied not be lower? i don't know if I've explained myself well

Comment

The test is to be made only with external 3,3v not the internal PSB of TV...

Comment

i thank Davi.p for the great help he gave me to check the panel, unfortunately the panel is defective I will store the power as spare parts

Comment

How can you know it exactly? This is misterious

Comment

i recovered from another TV all the cards, main board, power supply, T-con is I mounted it on my TV, the same flaw, the panel went, thanks Davi.p

Comment

ok, do you have tested your boards on the donor tv?

Comment

yes, I did this test too, it's the panel of the other TV turned on without problems

Comment

Now you sell the boards.. From where are you?

Comment

So Davi……after going round all the houses and telling the guy to do loads of random tests….. Turns out Diah is correct and the panel is fried!

I don't understand how you can criticise him!

Funny!

Comment

Donny2derby: thank of you i have read back all posts of diah losing time, he never said bad panel, he said my tests fried the tv but the tv is in the same state of the begin, if you are not technical prepared to understand don't bother me, and take your dear Diah, don't create further polemic, there was enough in this thread..

Comment

Davi I didn't say that Diah said your tests fried the set. I said he diagnosed the set as being fried a long time ago. So all tests you told Riparo to carry out after that were completely pointless and wasted a lot of his time.

Diah is master of telly repair. You should try and learn from him too not fight with him.

Comment

however I break a spear in favor of Davi.p , if it wasn't for him I would not have had the opportunity to understand the problem, I was lucky to find my own TV friend to try in the definitive way TV, I thank everyone for the collaboration and especially to Davi.p for the patience I had in relation to me.

Comment

donny2derrby you don't know what you say, i've read so many rookie things by the user Diah that i'm sure i have no things to learn by him, by my side i have not ever put my hands on a OLED so i cannot be a master, i do my best to learn something but not from him, to be clear, the oled are similar to lcd, when there's a bad panel some attempts could be made, as we save lcd with bad panel we can save oled.. with the luck.. the Panasonic manual is very poor, what do you want from me? The dear Diah have said another thing, he said "i have toasted the tv", i cannot tell the right words to define him because of the rules of the forum.. now stop polemics!

Comment

Working...
                                  X