No announcement yet.

Hisense 55Q9G Android reset / factory firmware reload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please see attached. Found this in a YT video. Is this the PWM frequency to change? I recall Hisense tech mentioning 180 zones - perhaps change this value to a lower value?
    ( not sure if we have this same menu but will ask the client later today )

Click image for larger version

Name:	backlight_menu.png
Views:	168
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	3179197

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
      Please see attached. Found this in a YT video. Is this the PWM frequency to change? I recall Hisense tech mentioning 180 zones - perhaps change this value to a lower value?
      ( not sure if we have this same menu but will ask the client later today )
      this what did you show also there over load at BL the value should be not more as ---- Min BL 0... 20BL 30 .... Mid BL 80 , 80BL 90, Max BL 100 .... so at user setting menu set BL level to ... 35 -40
      PWM Freq are one of BL zone... but it related to Factory Factory Option which key and version didn't show at yours photo

Comment

Sorry - picture is from a video on youtube - not our unit. Will ask the client to take pics. TBH - scared about this menu but will review. Too many cases where the unit was bricked

Comment

Sorry - picture is from a video on youtube - not our unit. Will ask the client to take pics. TBH - scared about this menu but will review. Too many cases where the unit was bricked
          keep silent don't ask.... he will missing all... u should ask before give it back to owner and u know its still have issue

Comment

At this time, I finally have the latest firmware for this 55Q9G and also the 65" version of this model. Can this firmware be applied using a USB key to correct the parameters? Even though this TV with the 65" firmware has auto-updated to the latest - can we apply the 55" firmware? TBH - does the USB firmware tool even know the difference of the firmware packages? I think not as long as the pkg file is properly CRC'd.

Comment

At this time, I finally have the latest firmware for this 55Q9G
              Hi, would you mind sharing where you got the firmware. I'm having the exact same issue with a 55Q9G. I would like to try re-flashing too.

Comment

Working...
              X