Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default Philips 40" Class LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV, 40PFL5505D/F7 no power, no indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Philips 40" Class LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV, 40PFL5505D/F7 no power, no indicator

I have used three separate power supply cards, all three don't fix the problem.
    So the question is, what would cause my tv from not turning on and having no indicator light if it isn't the power supply?
    Thanks

Re: Default Philips 40" Class LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV, 40PFL5505D/F7 no power, no indica

Main board. You can check the power supply to rule it out.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: Default Philips 40" Class LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV, 40PFL5505D/F7 no power, no indica

From what iv read the power supply sends voltage to the main board, through a voltage regulator, then to the ir board and power volume keys, then after you hit the power button, the main board will send voltage back to the power supply telling it to turn on. You should have a standby voltage on the power supply as soon as you plug it in, with the other voltages off. Maybe check the voltage regulators of the main board. Im no expert but im trying to learn how these things work.

Comment

Working...
      X