ctvl32w3hd acoustic solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ctvl32w3hd acoustic solutions

well just picked up another project hopefully to repair and keep myself its a ctvl32w3hd acoustic solutions set came with stand and remote at £30.00 so hope its going to be a cheap fix i have just pluged it in and found it has sound but no pic whatsoever no flasing lcd nothing so took the back of and it has a combined psu and invertor board with 2 large invertor transformers on it i have just found 2 450v 10uf caps (one goes to each transformer) which have bulged tops and are leaking so i have just ordered 2 panasonic fc to replace them with hopefully its all its going to be a easy fix.

Re: ctvl32w3hd acoustic solutions

Megmeet PSU? Common failure. You got an easy fix. Also would recommend replacing the 2200u 10V caps near the standby transformer.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

cheers tom66 will look now and order some this pic is the same psu as in this post
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=173355
      Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-20-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

just a update the panisonic 450 v 10 uf caps came i fitted them ec17 and ec18 and sets works 100% good left it running to see how it goes. i tested old caps 1 read 000 on cap meter one read 0.10 so both was bad.

Comment

Hi I have Hanwa 32 inch lcd, being honest I am a novice when it comes to repairing tvs. I wish I would have found this forum before I tried to resolder connections on the lower board with the eight connectors. I started off with multicoloured vertical lines and now I get no picture at all!! If I had known to replace the caps I would have tried this firtst, not wanting to sound dumb but were can I order parts from such as caps for this hanwa 32inch lcd tv????

Comment

Start a new thread. This thread is completely unrelated to your TV. And your problem I have fixed before on same model.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

sorry im new to this

Comment

Working...
              X