Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request MSI MS-15821 Schematic

Hello,

I am looking for a schematic for the MSI MS-15821 motherboard. It is in the MSI GF66 laptop.

Thank you

Re: Request MSI MS-15821 Schematic

It appears that the motherboard model number is MS-1582 not MS-15821. I am attempting to diagnose a no-power issue. I see voltage at the charger connector and have not found any shorts or visible damage to the boards. but not lights when I press the power button. Any information on the power system would be much appreciated.

Comment

Re: Request MSI MS-15821 Schematic

For the sake of completeness, I was able to fix the laptop without the schematic. So it is no longer needed.

Comment

Hey, I'm trying yo find the Schematics for Ms-15821
        Ver:1.1, my laptop randomly shut off and wasn't powering on, no lights or anything, finally found someone who got it on but now it only stays on for 25 minutes to 1 hour, he's been trying to find the schematics but no luck, could someone help me out please, my university classes have started and I need the computer because I'm a CS student so I need the laptop to code

Comment

Posting again, please help.

Hey, I'm trying yo find the Schematics for Ms-15821 Ver:1.1(or any at this point honestly) my laptop randomly shut off and wasn't powering on, no lights or anything, finally found someone who got it on but now it only stays on for 25 minutes to 1 hour, he's been trying to find the schematics but no luck, could someone help me out please, my university classes have started and I need the computer because I'm a CS student so I need the laptop to code

Comment

here
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

MSI MS-1782 - MS-17821 Schematic
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ClickCLK View Post
                  here
                  thanks!