Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Originally posted by hyditech View Post
    thank you so so much... Password cleared.....Please can you guide me on how you did it...i will want to do it myself...Because i still have 3 more that i need to do and i dont want be asking much...
    but thank you i really appreciate...
    He explained how he did it,with a hex editor,maybe its time you learn how to use one,there`s plenty of guides. Also the "440 g8 unlock" script does exactly the same thing to the 32MB EC,so you either didn`t use it properly or you didn`t even try and just wanted someone else to do it for you,as usual.There`s only so much hand holding we can do.

Quote of the day: "Failure is not a crime. The crime is not trying."

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i am really sad because try really try it and i fail.. i dont know where i make mistake..i will have to picture it and send here so that you can correct me.. but i really appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by hyditech View Post
        i am really sad because try really try it and i fail.. i dont know where i make mistake..i will have to picture it and send here so that you can correct me.. but i really appreciate
        try exploring the hex editor compare the files in your ec and the one that i sent that's unlocked. there you will see the difference and try to unlock DIY.
        you can't learn if you're afraid to try.

Comment

Hello, could you help me, my BIOS is blocked and absolute, but I already tried with other files from the forum but with audio problems or with Thunderbolt ports, with their original programming they work.

HP EliteBook 840 G8
          S/N: 5CG212FBG0
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by izaak94 View Post
            hello, could you help me, my bios is blocked and absolute, but i already tried with other files from the forum but with audio problems or with thunderbolt ports, with their original programming they work.

Hp elitebook 840 g8
            s/n: 5cg212fbg0
            vvvv
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              vvvv
              The same BIOS locked

Comment

I need help to unlock the bios dump for Hp Elitebook X360 840 G8. I tried HP Unlocker and RC Unlocker they not working because of the 32bit mb dump. please help. I have attached the both front main dump and rear ec dump.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by lolgg; 11-17-2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolgg View Post
                  I need help to unlock the bios dump for Hp Elitebook X360 840 G8. I tried HP Unlocker and RC Unlocker they not working because of the 32bit mb dump. please help. I have attached the both front main dump and rear ec dump.
                  You must post the laptop serial number.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

any solution i wrote the submitted file and it is still locked

Comment

any solution i wrote the submitted file and it is still locked
                      Again
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello, could you help me, my BIOS is blocked and absolute, but I already tried with other files from the forum but with audio problems or with Thunderbolt ports, with their original programming they work.

HP EliteBook 840 G8
                        S/N: 5CG212FBG0
                        Flash this both main and EC its password and absolute unlocked. at first boot be patient. after identity recovered go-to bios reset security to defaults.
                        give feedback please..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, this file worked perfectly, I appreciate your time.

Comment

Hello,
                            I've removed bios password via hpunlock. Problem is on boot I get the endpoint popup. Can somebody have a look please and thank you. Attached files from before unlock hopefully.

840 g8
                            5CG2482TT3
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by C-Badger; 12-04-2023, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Badger View Post
                              Hello,
                              I've removed bios password via hpunlock. Problem is on boot I get the endpoint popup. Can somebody have a look please and thank you. Attached files from before unlock hopefully.

840 g8
                              5CG2482TT3
                              VVVVVV
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

VVVVVV
                                Thank you, it works.

Comment

can someone take photos of the 2 chips regions? i think that i knocked a component out and my board doesn't turn on now. thank you

Comment

hi can anyone please unlock my 840 g8 - MB 6050A3426501 - MB - A02
                                    thanks in advance
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• hoaca388
                                      hoaca388 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You are missing the serial number . And what can we do ?

remove bios password - 5CG2195HD3

Comment

Check and report.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• roli1980
                                        roli1980 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        excellent , thankyou so much

UNLOCK THIS FILE 840 G8
                                      Attached Files

Comment