Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCUnlocker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Fred2 View Post
    I have a password-protected bios from an HP 650 G1. I have tried RCunlocker and it reads it and says it's unlocked, but it doesn't output a file. I've attached the dump file. Can I get some help or somebody to unlock the bios?
    read post #1.. the program works very well..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

    >>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

    Comment


      Originally posted by peste View Post

      read post #1.. the program works very well..
      Okay, I figured out my mistake. I had to re-download the RCunlocker and the re-downloaded .exe file worked. There's a whole day of frustration I'm not going to get back.

      Comment


        Okay so I am unsure on what I did wrong but I've tried it on a 850 G5 and a 840 G6 both of which ended up with similar results, the G6 will endlessly blink the charge light white and yellow while caps locks lights up and the G5 blinks its charge light white and yellow for a while before turning to a constant white with both laptops now not turning on.
        I took off both laptops chips the 16MB one on the bottom and the 32MB one on the top of the board, made backups of each chip (and verified them), ran the 16MB chip through the program, flashed (and verified) the file and soldered it back onto the board yielding me with the before described result.

        Anyone know what I did wrong here ?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Kabel Salat View Post
          Okay so I am unsure on what I did wrong but I've tried it on a 850 G5 and a 840 G6 both of which ended up with similar results, the G6 will endlessly blink the charge light white and yellow while caps locks lights up and the G5 blinks its charge light white and yellow for a while before turning to a constant white with both laptops now not turning on.
          I took off both laptops chips the 16MB one on the bottom and the 32MB one on the top of the board, made backups of each chip (and verified them), ran the 16MB chip through the program, flashed (and verified) the file and soldered it back onto the board yielding me with the before described result.

          Anyone know what I did wrong here ?
          write the copy you made back on the chip and see if it's ok..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

          >>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

          Comment


            Originally posted by peste View Post

            write the copy you made back on the chip and see if it's ok..
            That got both laptops turning on again, but with the BIOS lock back in place ofcourse

            Comment


              Originally posted by Kabel Salat View Post

              That got both laptops turning on again, but with the BIOS lock back in place ofcourse
              Did some messing around with the dumps of the 16MB chip myself and after clearing out the two regions starting with NvramActiveRegn I actually got the laptop to turn on without a BIOS password However I get a Warning now that theres a problem with the security chip on the laptop (even after resetting the security settings in the BIOS), eh most likely deleted something I shouldnt have but for reference ive included the files here.
              Attached Files

              Comment


                Hi, I have a HP Dragonfly G2 with a bios pw. I tried the U367 and U366 with the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip". Could someone help me?

                Thanks a lot!
                Marc
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Marc735 View Post
                  Hi, I have a HP Dragonfly G2 with a bios pw. I tried the U367 and U366 with the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip". Could someone help me?

                  Thanks a lot!
                  Marc
                  read...https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

                  >>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

                  Comment


                    Oh sorry, I try it again.

                    I have a HP notebook with an unknown bios pw.

                    HP Elite Dragonfly G2
                    PRO: 25W56AV
                    SN# 5CG20260HS

                    I take a dump of the U366 and the U367 chip and tried to use the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip".
                    Is there another chip with 16MB on the mainboard or did I use the RCUnlocker in a wrong way?






                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      I bought hp_elite_x2_1012_g1 secondhand. I accidentally found out that the BIOS was blocked in it. I took it apart and found a Winbond 25q128fvpq flash drive, in an 8wson case similar to a BGA. I soldered the wires directly to the legs of the chip. I read the vvdi-prog dump. Clicked open with RCUnlocker.exe. the resulting file was written to the chip. laptop is unlocked. Thank you very much to the creator of this wonderful program!
                      I am attaching the dump, maybe it will be useful to someone
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Marc735 View Post

                        Oh sorry, I try it again.

                        I have a HP notebook with an unknown bios pw.

                        HP Elite Dragonfly G2
                        PRO: 25W56AV
                        SN# 5CG20260HS

                        I take a dump of the U366 and the U367 chip and tried to use the RCUnlocker, but it says "Wrong chip Try reading and unlocking 16MB chip".
                        Is there another chip with 16MB on the mainboard or did I use the RCUnlocker in a wrong way?

                        The problem is solved. I found another way to unlock the bios.

                        Comment


                          Good morning, I used the RCUnlocker program but I can't unlock the password. I attach original file

                          PC HPZbook 17 G5
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by TAKKOdome View Post
                            Good morning, I used the RCUnlocker program but I can't unlock the password. I attach original file
                            Wrong chip. Try 16mb chip dump.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TAKKOdome View Post
                              Good morning, I used the RCUnlocker program but I can't unlock the password. I attach original file

                              PC HPZbook 17 G5
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

                              You MUST:
                              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by deeptenk View Post

                                Wrong chip. Try 16mb chip dump.
                                I also tried the other file it tells me it's unlocked. But the password remains (Photo attached)

                                I also attach files Click image for larger version

Name:	20240514_120156.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	3270554

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by TAKKOdome View Post

                                  I also tried the other file it tells me it's unlocked. But the password remains (Photo attached)

                                  I also attach files Click image for larger version

Name:	20240514_120156.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	3270554
                                  try
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by TAKKOdome View Post

                                    I also tried the other file it tells me it's unlocked. But the password remains (Photo attached)

                                    I also attach files Click image for larger version

Name:	20240514_120156.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	3270554
                                    here
                                    Attached Files

                                    Comment


                                      hi i need help with admin bios unlock for hp 650 15.6" g9
                                      serial 5cd33241ro
                                      sku 85d70ea
                                      uuid b3cd28fe5631c14d84700451f3653929
                                      thanks

                                      Comment


                                        HI EVERY ONE I TRY RCUNLOCKER BUT IS NOT SUCSEE
                                        I Read bios file by ds-809se
                                        laptop model is hp probook 440 G7
                                        i attach dump file any one can help me ?
                                        i try defrent file as well but still need passwoord for restet bios

                                        SN: 5CD1025D5
                                        Attached Files

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by saeid1360 View Post
                                          HI EVERY ONE I TRY RCUNLOCKER BUT IS NOT SUCSEE
                                          I Read bios file by ds-809se
                                          laptop model is hp probook 440 G7
                                          i attach dump file any one can help me ?
                                          i try defrent file as well but still need passwoord for restet bios

                                          SN: 5CD1025D5
                                          XXX
                                          Attached Files


                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‚Äč

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X