Lenovo x1 extreme v3 - BIOS PW LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo x1 extreme v3 - BIOS PW LOCKED

Anybody had any luck with these newer lenovo laptops? 10th gen intel CPU, this girl is a beast with an i7-10850h, 64gb RAM, 4k 60hz led and 2tb storage. Lucky they didn't disable usb boot so I was able to wipe the drive encryption and get a windows install booting; yet it would be so much nicer to have full bios access, as this machine has dual nvme slots and I've been having much trouble doing PSID resets sofar; can't seem to boot past the USB password due to UEFI protections (going to legacy bios seems to get through this, but now I've had issues with my windows10 live cd's not liking samsung magician, so building a persistant livecd from scratch, and failing that I'll plug an SATA drive into one of my mining laptops and boot windows from that, update .net, install magician, boot legacy and HOPEFULLY psid wipe this damn samsung evo 970 plus..grrrr BUT back on topic, whats the deal with these new lenovos? Absolute Persistance modules to prevent and rollback bios changes? WTF? Maybe coreboot is a solution? let me know what yall have tried, and let me know if posting my bios rip would be helpful to anyone. Also any hints on the nvme psid wipes would be awesome (mainly looking for a livecd with samsung magician and wdssdwipe and other brand specific software preinstalled. If i make one i'll post it here for people)

-A

Re: Lenovo x1 extreme v3 - BIOS PW LOCKED

hi please help
    I have a computer that I am fixing LENOVO X1 Extreme 3rd MB 19770-1
    Gen I9 GEN 10
    The problem with the computer is that it turns on, there is no display at all
    I want to flash bios but with all the bios that are in all the forums it doesn't turn on at all
    And this is something I had in the past with a LENOVO T490 that didn't want to work if at all
    Different bios so I think I'm missing something here
    I upload the original bios that turns on, there is no display, and also the bios that I took from a computer is exactly the same, the bios is normal 100 but does not turn on with the faulty computer Thank you very much for the help much appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pcpartrepairlab; 07-05-2023, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Please help, does anyone know why other bios are burned, the computer does not turn on at all, maybe there is a security resistor that needs to be moved?

Comment

Any one help me clean or build my bios, my laptop no display and 3 beep error when turn on. i try some bios but not power

Model X1 Extreme Gen 3
        motherboard 19770-1
        Type 20TK-001FUS
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by huynhdoluan View Post
          Any one help me clean or build my bios, my laptop no display and 3 beep error when turn on. i try some bios but not power

Model X1 Extreme Gen 3
          motherboard 19770-1
          Type 20TK-001FUS
          Originally posted by pcpartrepairlab View Post
          hi please help
          I have a computer that I am fixing LENOVO X1 Extreme 3rd MB 19770-1
          Gen I9 GEN 10
          The problem with the computer is that it turns on, there is no display at all
          I want to flash bios but with all the bios that are in all the forums it doesn't turn on at all
          And this is something I had in the past with a LENOVO T490 that didn't want to work if at all
          Different bios so I think I'm missing something here
          I upload the original bios that turns on, there is no display, and also the bios that I took from a computer is exactly the same, the bios is normal 100 but does not turn on with the faulty computer Thank you very much for the help much appreciated.
          Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Serial number ?
            Serial R9-0ZPTZ3

Comment

Serial R9-0ZPTZ3
              X1 Extreme 3rd Gen (Type 20TK) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20TK
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                X1 Extreme 3rd Gen (Type 20TK) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20TK
                Ths bro but bios has no power

Comment

Ths bro but bios has no power
                  Send to you !!
                  Attached Files

Comment