X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kulokutoys View Post

thanks but same response
    Find hardware isues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

T470s / Error 0288 / Black screen / External monitor working

Hello everyone and thank you for this forum (and in advance sorry if my post does not correspond to its rules)!
      My T470s worked well until I changed the screen (with a not compatible?). After that, a series of beeps rang at startup (code 0288 with Lenovo PC Diagnostics) and the screen remains black... I put back the original screen, changed the cable connecting the screen to the motherboard without any improvement. Today, I can still use the T470s but with an external display...
      I'm sending you the bios dump in the hope that it gets corrupted.
      Thank you in advance for your answers and repairs.
      T470s/ 20HG-S3DV00/ PC-0T0JKN
      Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
        Vesko356 commented
        Editing a comment
        If the laptop is outputting an image on external monitor but not in screen itself you have a hardware fault not a bios problem.

Hello Vesko356,
      Thank you for your answer. That's unfortunately what I was afraid: the change of motherboard to anticipate...
      Sincerely

Comment

Working...
      X