Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

    Originally posted by peste View Post
    Bios extras site Lenovo..DMI 6A0000 - 6A1FFF
    Thanks a lot.

    Comment


      #22
      Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main

      Here's dump bin file extracted from my laptop.
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #23
        Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

        Originally posted by Mulong2019 View Post
        problem solved!!! it was the swiitch board is the culprit replaced it and now laptop working fine. thanks imranromi for the bios
        sir can you give me the bin file or ec file

        Comment


          #24
          Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

          Originally posted by pewat12 View Post
          sir can you give me the bin file or ec file
          See post 13

          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...1&postcount=13

          Comment


            #25
            Re: Lenovo G 50 70 NM-A272 bios

            Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            ACLU1/ACLU2 UMA NM-A272 Rev 1.0
            DMI 6A0000 - 6A0FFF
            very good! thanks

            Comment


              #26
              Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios



              WORKING WELL

              Comment


                #27
                Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

                Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                Here try this.
                many thanks Mr.imranromi works 100%

                Comment


                  #28
                  Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

                  Lenovo G40-70 (corei3 vga amdradeon) ACLU1 ACLU2 NM-A271 rev.01 , i need Bios and EC. Thankyou verymuch

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Re: Lenovo G40-70 need main and ec bios

                    Originally posted by crashtitude View Post
                    Lenovo G40-70 (corei3 vga amdradeon) ACLU1 ACLU2 NM-A271 rev.01 , i need Bios and EC. Thankyou verymuch

                    Here try this and confirm
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Re: Lenovo G 50 70 NM-A272 bios

                      Thank you.

                      Comment


                        #31
                        I also have the Lenovo G50-70 ACLU1/ACLU2 NM-A272 Rev 1.0 with i3 processor and no discrete GPU. Serial number is YB09307017.
                        The power LED comes on immediately when I insert the charger but the display is black with short flashes every few seconds. There is no caps lock light when I press it.
                        Here is my BIOS. Please fix for me. Thanks.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by tronix View Post
                          I also have the Lenovo G50-70 ACLU1/ACLU2 NM-A272 Rev 1.0 with i3 processor and no discrete GPU. Serial number is YB09307017.
                          The power LED comes on immediately when I insert the charger but the display is black with short flashes every few seconds. There is no caps lock light when I press it.
                          Here is my BIOS. Please fix for me. Thanks.
                          Try this and confirm
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by danito View Post

                            Try this and confirm
                            Thanks a lot. It worked!
                            The serial number however is incorrect. How can I restore the correct serial number?

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Originally posted by tronix View Post

                              Thanks a lot. It worked!
                              The serial number however is incorrect. How can I restore the correct serial number?
                              with Lenovo Gold Key U1 Tool

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X