Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medion md99530 bios

Hello,

i need help! I got the ch341A Programmer with ASProgrammer Software and I have a Medion Akoya E6416 99560 with a trash BIOS.

MB Info:
    D15D MAIN BOARD rev 2.1
    BIOS 1 MX25L1673E
    BIOS 2 MX25L3273E

I found two BIOS chips (EC and Main). I would like to flash them, but the program does not allow me to do so or does not recognize either of them.

I put the clip in the right position (Red wire - 1) and tried to detect the chip, but it says "IC not responding". I checked and its connected perfectly.

Someone got any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzbirnle View Post
      Hello,

i need help! I got the ch341A Programmer with ASProgrammer Software and I have a Medion Akoya E6416 99560 with a trash BIOS.

MB Info:
      D15D MAIN BOARD rev 2.1
      BIOS 1 MX25L1673E
      BIOS 2 MX25L3273E

I found two BIOS chips (EC and Main). I would like to flash them, but the program does not allow me to do so or does not recognize either of them.

I put the clip in the right position (Red wire - 1) and tried to detect the chip, but it says "IC not responding". I checked and its connected perfectly.

Someone got any ideas?
      remove the chip from the motherboard and solder it to the pragrammer, or solder wires between the chip and the programmer.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Got both out and soldered it to a PCB that came with the Ch341A programmer but the same effect...

Comment

Has anybody an idea?

Comment

Has anybody an idea?

download this program .... do you have the same problem with the other chip ??
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Has anybody an idea?
              Try NeoProgrammer software,both chips are supported https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...50&postcount=5 .Choose each chip manually.

There`s a link in that post as wel to a 3.3V mod for the black PCB ch341a ,to convert it from 5V, it will make it a bit more stable. You can do the mod easily if you have a soldering iron.Its a good idea to resolder all the pins on it as well, i had 2 ch341a`s that arrived DOA and resoldering fixed both.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Okey i´ll try later and let you know.

From a Sony Vaio SVF153a1ym I already succesful read wrote and verified a BIOS chip but I got only stucked with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Try NeoProgrammer software,both chips are supported https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...50&postcount=5 .Choose each chip manually.

There`s a link in that post as wel to a 3.3V mod for the black PCB ch341a ,to convert it from 5V, it will make it a bit more stable. You can do the mod easily if you have a soldering iron.Its a good idea to resolder all the pins on it as well, i had 2 ch341a`s that arrived DOA and resoldering fixed both.

I already did this, very clean!

Comment

I tried it yesterday and it works perfectly! I don't understand why some programs are different, but anyways...

Another Problem: The BIOS 1 MX25L1673E was recognized and flashed successfull.

The second BIOS MX25L3273E was also recognized but I couldn't flash it. It says Error on adress 00000010. Someone got another BIOS? (4MB)

Comment

I tried it yesterday and it works perfectly! I don't understand why some programs are different, but anyways...

Another Problem: The BIOS 1 MX25L1673E was recognized and flashed successfull.

The second BIOS MX25L3273E was also recognized but I couldn't flash it. It says Error on adress 00000010. Someone got another BIOS? (4MB)
                      There`s nothing wrong with the files at posts 4 and 7 ,the error is because of a bad connection or the chip itself is faulty
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

There`s nothing wrong with the files at posts 4 and 7 ,the error is because of a bad connection or the chip itself is faulty
                        yes you´re right... Got another one and it worked. But my Laptop does still not power on...

Comment

Working...
                        X