Eluktro Pro (Clevo) P650HP6, board number 6-71-P65P0-D02A board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eluktro Pro (Clevo) P650HP6, board number 6-71-P65P0-D02A board

Hello, I have a bricked Eluktro laptop, can't seem to find a bios dump. I would like to have the ME cleaned please. The bios download from the Clevo repo has a file with a ".12" extension that is the same file size as the original bios but it is "configured" as opposed to "initialized" according to ME analyzer. I tried it and the laptop still did not boot.
    Can anyone help me clean ME or repair this bios please? I attached both files.
    Attached Files

Serial number......... https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Sorry about that, it's "NKP650HP6007I00152"

Comment

Originally posted by MicroSMD Lab View Post
        Hello, I have a bricked Eluktro laptop, can't seem to find a bios dump. I would like to have the ME cleaned please. The bios download from the Clevo repo has a file with a ".12" extension that is the same file size as the original bios but it is "configured" as opposed to "initialized" according to ME analyzer. I tried it and the laptop still did not boot.
        Can anyone help me clean ME or repair this bios please? I attached both files.
        "configured" means the ME firmware is cleaned,so maybe you got some other problem
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for the info. The original bios has "initialized", it's the downloaded file that has "configured" but I'm not sure if it's a proper bios.bin. The original extension was ".12", I changed the extension to".bin"

Comment

Working...
          X