Toshiba Satellite L775-S7307

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Satellite L775-S7307

Hello friends, can someone help me clean this bios, thank you very much.

Model: Toshiba Satellite L775-S7307
    Part N. PSK3SU-05J025
    S/N: 9B101621R

I attach my original bios.
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba Satellite L775-S7307

Originally posted by axus009 View Post
    Hello friends, can someone help me clean this bios, thank you very much.

Model: Toshiba Satellite L775-S7307
    Part N. PSK3SU-05J025
    S/N: 9B101621R

I attach my original bios.
    To clean what? ME Firmware, password...? What's the issue with your laptop?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      To clean what? ME Firmware, password...? What's the issue with your laptop?

Thanks for answering, yes, ME Firmware, the laptop turns on but there is no image, I reset the bios by removing the CR3032 battery and when turning on if there is an image, I turn off the laptop and after a while I turn on and again there is no image, it has the latest bios version available.

Comment

Thanks for answering, yes, ME Firmware, the laptop turns on but there is no image, I reset the bios by removing the CR3032 battery and when turning on if there is an image, I turn off the laptop and after a while I turn on and again there is no image, it has the latest bios version available.
        >
        Attached Files
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          >
          Thank you very much, working...

Comment

This was erase, written and verified without error but it continues with the same problem, having the Bios battery connected and having the laptop turned off for a while it's turn on without an image, surely it is another problem, I always thank you.

Comment

This was erase, written and verified without error but it continues with the same problem, having the Bios battery connected and having the laptop turned off for a while it's turn on without an image, surely it is another problem, I always thank you.
              bios.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-19-2023, 01:39 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                bios.
                Thanks friend, I have written and verified this bios correctly, however I have obtained the same result and additionally with this the bios is very slow, it takes time to enter the bios settings and it moves slowly in its options.

Comment

Hello friends, in case the information is useful to someone, the problem was the chip, this wrote and verified correctly but it gave the same problem, I changed the chip and it did not present the fault again.

Comment

Working...
                  X