Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hp 650 G9 PASSWORD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    heklp me to unlock it hp 650 g9
    Attached Files

    Comment


    #22
    Serial :5CD346547G
    Product Name:HP EliteBook 640 G9

    Comment


      #23
      At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #24
        Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
        At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults
        many thanks my friend it work OK

        i have another one 640 g9 with password
        SerialNumber:5CD346546P
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-21-2024, 05:54 AM. Reason: off topic

        Comment


        • SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Off-topic .This thread is only for the 650 G9, not 640 G9

        #25

        Hello,
        I have an HP :
        Product name : Elitebook 650 G9
        S/N : 5CD31249PV
        Would you please help me?
        Thanks a lot for your reply

        Comment


        • Vesko356
          Vesko356 commented
          Editing a comment
          Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
          Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
          Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms

          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

        #26
        Originally posted by Heist View Post
        Hello,
        I have an HP :
        Product name : Elitebook 650 G9
        S/N : 5CD31249PV
        Would you please help me?
        Thanks a lot for your reply
        Help you ? What do you want to help if you don't post the bios file.


        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‚Äč

        Comment


          #27
          HI. Please help unlock bios password on HP 640 G9 SN - 5CD3264405
          after attempting to program both SPI and EC chips laptop stopped booting.
          Dumps might be corrupted
          Thank you
          Attached Files

          Comment


            #28
            Originally posted by minotaur84 View Post
            HI. Please help unlock bios password on HP 640 G9 SN - 5CD3264405
            after attempting to program both SPI and EC chips laptop stopped booting.
            Dumps might be corrupted
            Thank you
            At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. After that enter in to bios setup and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" or use HP BCU TOOL and write there what it's written on the label inside the cover
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #29
              Thank you. The laptop still won't turn on. When the power on/off button is pressed Capslock blinks 7 times. Can it be an EC firmware issue? Can you please have a look at mine

              Comment


                #30
                Originally posted by minotaur84 View Post
                HI. Please help unlock bios password on HP 640 G9 SN - 5CD3264405
                after attempting to program both SPI and EC chips laptop stopped booting.
                Dumps might be corrupted
                Thank you
                Try
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #31
                  Originally posted by minotaur84 View Post
                  Thank you. The laptop still won't turn on. When the power on/off button is pressed Capslock blinks 7 times. Can it be an EC firmware issue? Can you please have a look at mine
                  No its not an EC many time we need to make some corrections on it

                  Try again
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    #32
                    Just have tried but no changes. 7 blinks on the capslock :-(

                    Comment


                      #33
                      Originally posted by minotaur84 View Post
                      Just have tried but no changes. 7 blinks on the capslock :-(
                      Make sure you soldered properly and all near by component is set

                      flash your old locked dump and chk the status

                      Comment


                        #34
                        Originally posted by minotaur84 View Post
                        HI. Please help unlock bios password on HP 640 G9 SN - 5CD3264405
                        after attempting to program both SPI and EC chips laptop stopped booting.
                        Dumps might be corrupted
                        Thank you
                        first boot press f10 reset bios to factory defaults and exit. use BCU.

                        Serial Number: 5CD3264405
                        Product Number: 876U9EP#ABG
                        CT Number: PPUZH108JI81FL
                        Description: HP EliteBook 640 14 inch G9
                        BuildID: 22WWRTDZ601#SABG#DABG
                        Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbhcAfPgSguhKjhk8mEn7nVpDpFpTpnpqprqjqz.2D
                        MAC Address : F4:6D:3F:E3:F5:E9
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by rex98; 04-11-2024, 01:23 AM.

                        Comment


                          #35
                          I checked the soldering and the surround components look fine for me. flash original dumps back but still no luck. this happened after programming ec chip. Keep in mind that I took original images using an adapter without desoldering from the board, so the dump cannot be read properly. I shouldn't have done that. can you please have a look at it
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            #36
                            hi there

                            I really need help to unlock my hp 650 G9

                            Serie number is : 5CD31249XW

                            best wish mat

                            Comment


                            #37
                            Hi everyone,

                            I have a HP Elitebook 650 G9, where I made a dump.
                            I found on the internet that I need to edit the EC Bios. Something starting from Active till blank rows, which worked for a 840 G8 the guy was using, but didn't work for mine kept getting the 903-Computer Cover error.
                            It was worth a try and now i'm also stuck here after the 903 error it goes to the screen to enter the admin password.

                            I wonder if someone can help me with the edit of the dumps.

                            HP Elitebook 650 G9
                            Serial: 5CD2522079
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ShadXo; 06-12-2024, 02:41 PM.

                            Comment


                              #38
                              Got the HP unlocker working on the Main bios, now the 903-Computer Cover error is gone. Pressing F10 at first boot after flash still asks for a password.

                              Comment


                              • peste
                                peste commented
                                Editing a comment
                                merged thread...

                              #39
                              Originally posted by ShadXo View Post
                              Hi everyone,

                              I have a HP Elitebook 650 G9, where I made a dump.
                              I found on the internet that I need to edit the EC Bios. Something starting from Active till blank rows, which worked for a 840 G8 the guy was using, but didn't work for mine kept getting the 903-Computer Cover error.
                              It was worth a try and now i'm also stuck here after the 903 error it goes to the screen to enter the admin password.

                              I wonder if someone can help me with the edit of the dumps.

                              HP Elitebook 650 G9
                              Serial: 5CD2522079
                              first boot press f10 apply factory defaults and restart, 2nd boot reset security settings to defaults and exit.
                              use BCU. you can permanently disable Absolute lock in BCU.
                              here's your DMI:

                              Serial Number: 5CD2522079
                              Product #/SKU: 6N4K3AV
                              CT Number: PRDQB028JHJ00N
                              Description: HP EliteBook 650 15.6 inch G
                              BuildID: 22WWRTCT601#SABH#DABH
                              Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawcAdpdqeMfPgSguhKjhk8mEmVn7nVpDpTpqqjqz.r8
                              MAC Address : A0:29:42:BB:40:B8
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                #40
                                Originally posted by rex98 View Post

                                first boot press f10 apply factory defaults and restart, 2nd boot reset security settings to defaults and exit.
                                use BCU. you can permanently disable Absolute lock in BCU.
                                here's your DMI:

                                Serial Number: 5CD2522079
                                Product #/SKU: 6N4K3AV
                                CT Number: PRDQB028JHJ00N
                                Description: HP EliteBook 650 15.6 inch G
                                BuildID: 22WWRTCT601#SABH#DABH
                                Feature Byte: 476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawcAdpdqeMfPgSguhKjhk8mEmVn7nVpDpTpqqjqz.r8
                                MAC Address : A0:29:42:BB:40:B8
                                This is working! Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X