Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell Latitude 5521 - broadmoor 15 TGL-H BIOS file

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by rex98 View Post

    try. on first boot be patient. reset security setting to defaults.
    Hello
    This bios reacts the same way as bios patched by me. Nothing happens when i press power button, not even the charger switch to 20v.

    Bios patched by @minhdigital starts, charger switch to 20volts, then sistem shuts down and restarts loop.

    Comment


      #42
      Checked everything again,wrote each bin again and :

      - original bios everything works fine, just has bios password so board is fine. Click image for larger version

Name:	6bbdd991-8d27-4baf-a9da-ba8eedb29811.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	3217439

      - Bios from minhdigital stays on ~10 sec , then boot loop 1 sec on 1 sec off .

      - Bios from rex98 nothing happens, when i press power button i get amber light as long as the hold the button pressed. Charger does not switch from to 5 to 20.

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by cristiannec View Post
        Checked everything again,wrote each bin again and :

        - original bios everything works fine, just has bios password so board is fine.

        - Bios from minhdigital stays on ~10 sec , then boot loop 1 sec on 1 sec off .

        - Bios from rex98 nothing happens, when i press power button i get amber light as long as the hold the button pressed. Charger does not switch from to 5 to 20.
        write again bios file provided by rex98, check soldering, at 1st start wait for 2 minutes, it will restart several times with no image.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by volinakis View Post

          write again bios file provided by rex98, check soldering, at 1st start wait for 2 minutes, it will restart several times with no image.
          Replaced flash memory today, tried again, and :

          - Bios from rex98 starts , no image , and led flashes 3 amber 6 white.

          - Bios from minhdigital starts,after 2min display starts and dell logo appears for half a second, then system restarts continiously without an ending. (flashed it few times same result)

          Comment


            #45
            Originally posted by cristiannec View Post
            Replaced flash memory today, tried again, and :
            - Bios from rex98 starts , no image , and led flashes 3 amber 6 white.
            - Bios from minhdigital starts,after 2min display starts and dell logo appears for half a second, then system restarts continiously without an ending. (flashed it few times same result)
            Maybe there`s a hardware problem .The laptop is still under warranty = ProSupport Flex ⦁ Expires 18 NOV 2025
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

            Comment


              #46
              Don't think it's hardware issue, works fine with original dump, but has password.

              Comment


                #47
                Originally posted by cristiannec View Post
                Don't think it's hardware issue, works fine with original dump, but has password.
                Try this file ...
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #48
                  Originally posted by cristiannec View Post
                  Don't think it's hardware issue, works fine with original dump, but has password.
                  Send to you, try again
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    #49
                    Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post

                    Try this file ...
                    Thank you, starts with backlight but no image, also 3 amber 6 white.


                    Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

                    Send to you, try again



                    Thank you, starts, display logo, logo stays on, but nothing moves and 3 amber 6 white.
                    Posted a video earlyer but got deleted, probably broked some rules .

                    Thanks everyone for your support!

                    Comment


                      #50
                      Originally posted by cristiannec View Post

                      Thank you, starts with backlight but no image, also 3 amber 6 white.





                      Thank you, starts, display logo, logo stays on, but nothing moves and 3 amber 6 white.
                      Posted a video earlyer but got deleted, probably broked some rules .

                      Thanks everyone for your support!
                      One more time, good luck !!
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #51
                        Hello, wrote it today, same behavior .

                        Starts , display dell logo, fan blows full speed and blinks 3 amber 6 white.



                        Comment


                          #52
                          Hello,
                          I have a Dell Latitude 5521 Bios locked with admin password
                          Board: 203040-1 BROADMOOR 15 TGL-H UMA
                          Service Tag: 8HVWT93
                          Express Service code: 18495782679
                          I've attached the original Bios dump.
                          Greatly apreciated!
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            #53
                            Originally posted by rayeton View Post
                            Hello,
                            I have a Dell Latitude 5521 Bios locked with admin password
                            Board: 203040-1 BROADMOOR 15 TGL-H UMA
                            Service Tag: 8HVWT93
                            Express Service code: 18495782679
                            I've attached the original Bios dump.
                            Greatly apreciated!
                            1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              #54
                              Originally posted by rex98 View Post

                              1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                              It worked without any problems.
                              Highly Appreciated!

                              Comment


                                #55
                                Hello guys I got Dell Latitude 5521, Broadmoor 15 TGL 203040 with bios password and computrace please help remove. service tag 635CGL3.
                                Thanks
                                Attached Files

                                Comment


                                  #56
                                  Originally posted by Kodza View Post
                                  Hello guys I got Dell Latitude 5521, Broadmoor 15 TGL 203040 with bios password and computrace please help remove. service tag 635CGL3.
                                  Thanks
                                  1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    #57
                                    Thank you Rex98, it worked

                                    Comment


                                      #58
                                      Hello guys ! i have a dell latitude 5521 sn 29m1sg3 and i lost original dumb. can you help me ?

                                      Comment


                                        #59
                                        Hi there,

                                        I need bios for Dell Latitude 5521 - broadmoor 15 TGL-H UMA 203040-1 BIOS file.
                                        Service Tag: HDHPKG3
                                        Dump file is attached.
                                        Attached Files

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X