bios asus S532F NEED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bios asus S532F NEED

good afternoon, I need help with the bios of an asus S532F board model X532FL attached old file
    the equipment does not show image

Thank you very much for the help
    Attached Files

Re: bios asus S532F NEED

Originally posted by johansel View Post
    good afternoon, I need help with the bios of an asus S532F board model X532FL attached old file

Write your Device Serial Number.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      write your device serial number.
      s/n: Kbn0cx17a912484

Comment

This file is already Configured (Clean) and also the Bios Region is identical with the official one, so it should works fine!
        Where is your Original Backup?
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          This file is already Configured (Clean) and also the Bios Region is identical with the official one, so it should works fine!
          Where is your Original Backup?
          That is the original file of the equipment, only after making an update it stopped giving video

If you could help me with a new file to discard that is not due to my .bin

Comment

That is the original file of the equipment, only after making an update it stopped giving video

If you could help me with a new file to discard that is not due to my .bin
            Try this one.
            Attached Files
            >>>>>

Comment

Hello people,
              this product turns on but from a black screen, I suspect a bios problem, I'll send you the dump attached, can you help me?
              ASUS S532FL-BQ273T
              Serial number: L1N0CX03C27602C
              AS S532F 10510U/2DZ/8G/IT
              Attached Files
              Last edited by riki_22; 02-12-2024, 10:30 AM. Reason: bios asus s532f X532

Comment

Originally posted by riki_22 View Post
                Hello people,
                this product turns on but from a black screen, I suspect a bios problem, I'll send you the dump attached, can you help me?
                ASUS S532FL-BQ273T
                Serial number: L1N0CX03C27602C
                AS S532F 10510U/2DZ/8G/IT
                the Main Board is :
                X532FLC REV 2.0

Comment

Working...
                X