No announcement yet.

HP hp zbook firefly 14 g8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP hp zbook firefly 14 g8 25Q256 (32mb)

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
    Your feature byte missing some digits at the end.
    Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    They are not missing - it's just the row of symbols is so long that it doesn't fit in the place.
    Code:
    3X476J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7m7saBapaqauawb8bUbhcAdUdpdqfPguhKhWhkjhk8mEmwnVng.ra
    The forum has a 50 text character limit then it will make a space, there`s no limit afaik in a code box.

Example: forum50characterlimitforum50characterlimitforum50characterlimitforum50characterlimit

If a feature byte is copied from here and pasted it will have a space,the feature byte from post #12 has a space between the A and f

3X476J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfA fPgSguhKjhk8mEmwnVng.By <--- remove the space

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
      HI. thanks for your help. this file worked. but very slow turn on hp logo and have some problem in drivers!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
        HI. thanks for your help. this file worked. but very slow turn on hp logo and have some problem in drivers!
        Clean the ME firmware to fix the slow boot,and install audio drivers from HP support

How to clean ME/TXE region https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
          Restore Factory settings in Main tab then restore Factory settings in Security tab and write all information below using tool in the attachment.

Product Name : HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC
          Serial Number: 5CG12264S7
          SKU : 1A2F2AV
          BuildID : 21WWCVCT601#SABG#DABG
          Feature Byte : 3X476J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfAfPgSguhKjhk8mEmwnVng.By
          System Board CT Number : PKPRU00WBF90PX
          thank you so much work 100%

Comment

HP hp zbook firefly 14 g7 Bios password

Please help me to unlock the bios password . i am uploading original bios backup . thankyou
            Last edited by Vesko356; 08-24-2023, 02:40 PM. Reason: Bios removed, thread hijack.

Comment

Re: HP hp zbook firefly 14 g7 Bios password

Originally posted by iaf86 View Post
              Please help me to unlock the bios password . i am uploading original bios backup . thankyou
              wrong thread, yours is HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Mobile Workstation. You opened a new thread for it but you uploaded bios named "Hp zbook firefly 14 g8 bios" ...
              Last edited by volinakis; 08-24-2023, 02:46 PM.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

Re: HP hp zbook firefly 14 g7 Bios password

Originally posted by iaf86 View Post
                Read the rules before posting:
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

You MUST NOT:
                • Hijack threads unrelated to your request
                • Post a request in multiple threads
                • Post a request multiple times
                • Post in foreign (non-English) languages
                • Share private contact information
                • Offer payment of any kind whatsoever
                • Bump your thread or post more than once every 48 hours. If you do so you will receive an infraction

You MUST:
                • Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                • Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                • Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                • Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                • Post under a related thread if it exists
                • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                • Name your thread with model numbers and request
                • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                • Post what the problem is,be specific - Black screen,no boot,running slow,password.
                • Do NOT post "clean me","clear bios","clean bios","bios need" or other such terms
                Last edited by Vesko356; 08-24-2023, 03:00 PM.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: HP hp zbook firefly 14 g8

Tried RCunlocker tool said wrong chip try unlocking 16MB chip.
                  32MB file enclosed. Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP hp zbook firefly 14 g7

Originally posted by kudo623 View Post
                    Tried RCunlocker tool said wrong chip try unlocking 16MB chip.
                    32MB file enclosed. Thanks!
                    Hi There was a typo --My system board is a Firefly G7 not G8 as was written on the back cover of the laptop.
                    I apologize for the error.

Comment

Hi There was a typo --My system board is a Firefly G7 not G8 as was written on the back cover of the laptop.
                      I apologize for the error.
                      your bios is for "HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G8 Mobile Workstation Q PC" also S/N embedded in bios indicates the same.

At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. After that enter in bios setup and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write there what it's written on the label inside the cover. Or extract DMI from your bios dump:
                      Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPguhKhkjhk8mEmwnVng.Yq (no spaces)
                      Serial: 5CG1416RQ3
                      SKU: 533D0US#ABA
                      Build ID: 21WWCVCT601#SABA#DABA
                      Board CT: PKUHE00WBFS0RY
                      Name: HP ZBook Firefly G8 Mobile Workstation PC
                      Save and use BCU to exit MPM mode or restart laptop/desktop how many times counter shows.
                      REMOVE CMOS BATTERY BEFORE WRITING BIOS!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by volinakis; 08-25-2023, 04:44 PM.
                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        your bios is for "HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G8 Mobile Workstation Q PC" also S/N embedded in bios indicates the same.

At 1st boot press F10 and RESET BIOS to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. After that enter in bios setup and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write there what it's written on the label inside the cover. Or extract DMI from your bios dump:
                        Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7M7Q7U7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPguhKhkjhk8mEmwnVng.Yq (no spaces)
                        Serial: 5CG1416RQ3
                        SKU: 533D0US#ABA
                        Build ID: 21WWCVCT601#SABA#DABA
                        Board CT: PKUHE00WBFS0RY
                        Name: HP ZBook Firefly G8 Mobile Workstation PC
                        Save and use BCU to exit MPM mode or restart laptop/desktop how many times counter shows.
                        REMOVE CMOS BATTERY BEFORE WRITING BIOS!
                        Thanks a Million for walking me through that and providing the instructions to do it! It worked! Was wondering why the RCunlocker exe tool did not produce an unlock bin for me? Do I not have the correct version?

Comment

Was wondering why the RCunlocker exe tool did not produce an unlock bin for me?
                          Because the tool does not support this particular model.

Comment

OK Thanks Vesko
                            Will that bin file you sent me (firefly 14 mod-g8.bin) work on other firefly 14 G8 to clear their password? Thanks.

Comment

OK Thanks Vesko
                              Will that bin file you sent me (firefly 14 mod-g8.bin) work on other firefly 14 G8 to clear their password? Thanks.
                              No. You must start over - read the bios from the other machine, and upload the dump here for unlock.

Comment

Please help me again with unlocking this HP firefly G8 bin for me,
                                Thank you!
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 08-26-2023, 10:43 PM. Reason: Bios removed, thread hijack.

Comment

Please help me again with unlocking this HP firefly G8 bin for me,
                                  Thank you!
                                  Read post #27.
                                  Attached dump in your post has been removed. It's for HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Mobile Workstation with serial number 5CG1019M60

Comment

OK sorry about that. I'll try to be more careful next time.

Comment

Firefly 14 G8 need unlocked
                                      Thanks
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by kudo623; 08-28-2023, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Firefly 14 G8 need unlocked
                                        Thanks
                                        Unlocked
                                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi the unlocked bin did not work
                                          Caps lock LED on solid a few blips on power LED light
                                          No POST

Comment

Working...
                                          X