Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

la-9532p keyb

Dear All

I have my laptop e1-572 with mainbard la9532p that a part of the keyboard doesn't work, so pressing a key doesn't type on the screen, in my case if I execute F2 at boot I don't enter bios.
    with an external usb keyboard the command is executed. I tried replacing the keyboard but that didn't fix the problem.
    I recovered a diagram to understand where the keyboard signals go and if I have not understood wrong they go to the i/o ENE "KB9012QF"
    the bios was already at the latest version 2.17
    can someone help me to solve this problem...should I replace I/O ? Are there any steps to follow? please guide me.
    Thank you guys

Re: la-9532p keyb

Hi

Someone help me pls

Comment

Originally posted by pippo_one View Post
      Hi

Someone help me pls
      yep, u need to programing that EC first and replace if issue not solve

Comment

if you resflash the bios with the same version is it possible to repair the ec? (if it is corrupted)

Comment

if you resflash the bios with the same version is it possible to repair the ec? (if it is corrupted)
          No, find EC firmware from other, i think it is not depent on bios firmware

Comment

Bios + EC file
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
            X