Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspire VN7-572 - VN7-572G no Power need help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Aspire VN7-572 - VN7-572G no Power need help

    Aspire VN7-572 - VN7-572G - VN7-572TG RAYLEIGH_SL MB 14306-1M

    this board no power with c-mose battery. i remove the c-mose batter board working. need help to fix it i upload board view file rtc1
    Attached Files

    #2
    Check the dual diode @ D2501.

    Remove all power / remove the battery. Meter in diode mode. Measure the diode with red meter probe on pin # 2 & black meter probe on pin # 3. Should conduct. Reverse the meter leads and it should block.

    Repeat with pin # 1 & # 3. This dual diode may be defective.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	dual_diode.png
Views:	41
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	3305276

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by mon2 View Post
      Check the dual diode @ D2501.

      Remove all power / remove the battery. Meter in diode mode. Measure the diode with red meter probe on pin # 2 & black meter probe on pin # 3. Should conduct. Reverse the meter leads and it should block.

      Repeat with pin # 1 & # 3. This dual diode may be defective.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	dual_diode.png
Views:	41
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	3305276
      2pin and 3pin -322 in diod mode
      1pin and 3pin same

      Comment


        #4
        Now reverse the leads for each and test again. Probably ok but confirm it.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mon2 View Post
          Now reverse the leads for each and test again. Probably ok but confirm it.
          i change prob and check no reading

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mon2 View Post
            Now reverse the leads for each and test again. Probably ok but confirm it.
            and i chage that diod but same fault

            Comment


              #7
              Measure the voltage to ground on pin #2 of this dual diode.

              Then check again on pin # 3. Post each measurement.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                Measure the voltage to ground on pin #2 of this dual diode.

                Then check again on pin # 3. Post each measurement.
                pin#2 - 3.16v
                pin#3 - 3.09v

                Comment


                  #9
                  Locate mosfet Q2505.

                  What is the voltage to ground of the DRAIN pin (RTC_DET#) with the CMOS battery installed?

                  What is the voltage to ground of the DRAIN pin without the CMOS battery?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	drain_check.png
Views:	42
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	3305306

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                    Locate mosfet Q2505.

                    What is the voltage to ground of the DRAIN pin (RTC_DET#) with the CMOS battery installed?

                    What is the voltage to ground of the DRAIN pin without the CMOS battery?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	drain_check.png
Views:	42
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	3305306
                    voltage (RTC_DET#) with the CMOS battery 0V


                    without the CMOS battery voltage (RTC_DET#) 0V

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Is there a charged battery or external power adapter attached to the board during these tests?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                        Is there a charged battery or external power adapter attached to the board during these tests?
                        YES ADPTER PLUG

                        Thank you for helping me you are so kind to help me fix this

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Locate resistor network RN601. Carefully measure the voltage on either pin # 1 or # 2 and this should be ~3v3 (3D3V_S5).

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                            Locate resistor network RN601. Carefully measure the voltage on either pin # 1 or # 2 and this should be ~3v3 (3D3V_S5).
                            COMES 3.3V PWR BTN PRESS TIME
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                              Locate resistor network RN601. Carefully measure the voltage on either pin # 1 or # 2 and this should be ~3v3 (3D3V_S5).
                              C-MOSE Once cleared it always works

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by DWCS View Post

                                C-MOSE Once cleared it always works
                                BIOS CLEAN ME AND REPROGRAM IT'S SAME FAULT

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                                  Locate resistor network RN601. Carefully measure the voltage on either pin # 1 or # 2 and this should be ~3v3 (3D3V_S5).
                                  i change finaly R1615 , C1603 , C1603. IT'S WORKING NOW THANK YOU SIR YOUR HELP TO ME. you are so kind 👬🙏
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    The fault was in the crystal area? Was this area damaged or just not oscillating? Well done! Thanks for the updates.

                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	xtal.png
Views:	27
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	3305690

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X