Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacBook Pro 13'' M2 A2338 USB doesn’t work

Hello,
    I have MacBook Pro 2022 M2 with MB 820-02773 and it is completely dead. When I plug USB thru USB Voltmeter (FNB58), the Voltmeter turns off. I don't have any voltage on any pin. Looks like undetected. Should I replace UF100 and UF000 first? I don't have any idea how to start repair without voltage. There is no water damage or visually broken components.

Attach the power adapter -> measure the voltage to ground of PPBUS_AON @ fuse F5200. Check both sides of this fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
      Attach the power adapter -> measure the voltage to ground of PPBUS_AON @ fuse F5200. Check both sides of this fuse.
      Checked. Fuse is ok. There is no voltage on both sides.

edit: after several connections and disconnections, there is now a 12V voltage at the fuse. I also have voltages of 3.3V and 5V. Strange, but it still doesn't turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by orzech_u View Post
        Hello,
        I have MacBook Pro 2022 M2 with MB 820-02773 and it is completely dead. When I plug USB thru USB Voltmeter (FNB58), the Voltmeter turns off. I don't have any voltage on any pin. Looks like undetected. Should I replace UF100 and UF000 first? I don't have any idea how to start repair without voltage. There is no water damage or visually broken components.
        ================================================================================

I recommend analyzing all voltages of the U5200.
        As it is BGA, use the components around it.
        UF300
        UF350
        FF200
        FF201

Comment

Working...
        X