Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know whether the Surface Book 1/2 G3HTA044H is compatible with the Surface Book 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know whether the Surface Book 1/2 G3HTA044H is compatible with the Surface Book 3?

Hi All,

Title says it all. We've got two Surface Book 3 model 1900 that require battery replacements for both the screen and the keyboard base. The battery that came out of those tablets, which definitely are the originals, isG3HTA044H.

Though when I search for that model number every single listing has that listed as a surface book 1/2 tablet battery. And their batteries look physically different, they have two stacked vertically holes on both side of the battery pinout which mine does not have. Ifixit also states the surface book 3 uses a different battery than the first two adding to my confusion, despite my tablets both coming with a G3HTA044H which is supposedly not the correct battery for the surface book 3.

Has anyone replaced these before and confirmed the required model number for the surface book 3 tablet screen?

Thanks.
Working...
X