Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huawei D14 dah98ambad0 rev d please help identify Missing components

Hello I just bought this laptop to be used personally (that I'm currently trying to repair.), I am aware that liquid (gravy) has been spilled in this area before. but there are missing components it it possible to have a board view or a schematic of this? or just an idea on what components its missing?

as far as I know this parts are connected as sense or enable.... that's how far I know...

Images attached:
    the picture of the area. and some of the pinouts that I noticed on the chip
    and image I found elsewhere that's still has the missing components and voltage/resistance measurements.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yolofolkss; 03-26-2023, 12:40 AM.

Re: Huawei D14 dah98ambad0 rev d please help identify Missing components

Originally posted by Yolofolkss View Post

Hello I just bought this laptop to be used personally (that I'm currently trying to repair.), I am aware that liquid (gravy) has been spilled in this area before. but there are missing components it it possible to have a board view or a schematic of this? or just an idea on what components its missing?

as far as I know this parts are connected as sense or enable.... that's how far I know...

Images attached:
    the picture of the area. and some of the pinouts that I noticed on the chip
    and image I found elsewhere that's still has the missing components and voltage/resistance measurements.
    I can only help you with a photo of the missing components I can't measure the voltages because it doesn't work
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fanaticgames; 03-27-2023, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Re: Huawei D14 dah98ambad0 rev d please help identify Missing components

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
      I can only help you with a photo of the missing components I can't measure the voltages because it doesn't work
      Thanks, this will help a lot

Comment

Working...
      X