DAG94AMB8D0 DIS to UMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAG94AMB8D0 DIS to UMA

Hello, I have an HP 15-cd005la, DAG94AMB8D0 Rev D, Model G94A that has a dedicated graphics card that is already giving problems.
    I want to convert it from DIS to UMA, I have not found more information or videos about it according to this model.

I only found information in a Russian forum that says that you have to change the resistance of the BOARD ID0 from "1" to "0"
    According to the schematic, the BOARD ID0 actually selects whether it is Discrete or UMA, and corresponds to the R68 and R69.

The problem is that I don't have any schematics, nor does the board have some kind of silkscreen that tells me what resistance I have to touch.

If someone can help me identify these resistors, or have information on how to do this procedure, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: DAG94AMB8D0 DIS to UMA

Originally posted by robante15 View Post
    The problem is that I don't have any schematics, nor does the board have some kind of silkscreen that tells me what resistance I have to touch.
    The schematic has been posted in the "Schematic requests ONLY!" sub forum - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=DAG94AMB8D0 .If you request the boardview in that thread i`m sure someone will post it
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: DAG94AMB8D0 DIS to UMA

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      The schematic has been posted in the "Schematic requests ONLY!" sub forum - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=DAG94AMB8D0 .If you request the boardview in that thread i`m sure someone will post it
      Hello, yes I have the schematic, thanks
      What I didn't find was the boardview anywhere, I assume it doesn't exist for that board

That's why I was asking if anyone knew a method to identify the resistors

Or if someone has done this procedure on that plate and can guide me

Comment

Working...
      X