• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unique1234
    • Sep 2019
    • Wisely

Dell XPS one 2710

Hi
    I have the above all in one pc and I got a blank/black screen. when I remove ram it makes a beeping noise once I put the memory back in and nothing on screen I can see the flick of the screen but nothing on the screen.
    I don't know whether it is bios, but I am willing to give it a go.
    I have download bios from Dell but it is an exe file can anyone please help to extract the bios file from this? much appreciate. I have tried all the utilities suggested online but no luck.

Thank you for your help
    Attached Files
  • SMDFlea
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2018
    • UK

Re: Dell XPS one 2710

Originally posted by Unique1234 View Post
    Hi
    I have the above all in one pc and I got a blank/black screen. when I remove ram it makes a beeping noise once I put the memory back in and nothing on screen I can see the flick of the screen but nothing on the screen.
    I don't know whether it is bios, but I am willing to give it a go.
    I have download bios from Dell but it is an exe file can anyone please help to extract the bios file from this? much appreciate. I have tried all the utilities suggested online but no luck.

Thank you for your help
    Have you made a backup.The extracted exe only contains an 8MB update,not the full image.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-24-2023, 08:37 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
    X