X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell E173FPf

Hello guys
    ... Justin
    I agree with Eduardo, about opening a new thread, If you start again we can forget my boards and concentrate on yours, as it should be, I can sit on mine,no problem, less confusion, and forget that Dreaded IC,that has taken you off track,(my fault Im afraid), give as many details as poss, like the number of the board ect

...Eduardo
    Sorry again, NIL = .000 ohms, = fully conductive
    I fully agree with your observations,and thanks for your time, and input,

bob

Comment

Ok i can agree with that. What kind of details would they need? What numbers off the board do i need to give? I have a white sticker with numbers on it and a bar code and numbers printed down by the power plug and a set on the back. I also have the pictures i took in better quality i can email someone. The quality was sacrificed in order to post them on this thread.

Comment

Thanks again Eduardo and Bob for the help

Comment

Any action on this, darkstar? Did you figure out why the LED is out when it was working when you started? Just poking about at the request of Eduardo.
          veritas odium parit

Comment

No, I haven't yet. I got busy with some other stuff going on so i had to set it aside for a while. I am getting ready to get back at so. I kind of think it 1506-50 since I had such different reading then everyone else.

Comment

I have one of these monitors with no power led as well. Trouble shooting led me to find that R852 a .2 Ohm resistor is open, and after removing Q850 and testing it with a meter, no matter what pins I go between I get no more than 1.5 Ohms of resistance. Also my shorts on the Circuit board seem to have gone away. I have ordered another AP2761-A on Ebay, and will let you know if repacing it and this Mosfet fix my issue.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the replacement parts in today, and the monitor works perfectly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metria
                  Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the replacement parts in today, and the monitor works perfectly!!!!!
                  Congrats man!
                  There are 10 kind of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those who don't.
                  • ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
                  • Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz
                  • 16gb GSKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
                  • 1 M2 SSD + 2 WD Blue 1TB (Mirrored)
                  • Windows 10 Pro x64
                  • GeForce GT1050
                    2 x Acer KA240H + 1 Vewsonic VP2130 21 (a cap replacement job )

Comment

nic work bro.keep it up.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ranaguru View Post
                      nic work bro.keep it up.Thanks

?
                      There are 10 kind of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those who don't.
                      • ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
                      • Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz
                      • 16gb GSKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
                      • 1 M2 SSD + 2 WD Blue 1TB (Mirrored)
                      • Windows 10 Pro x64
                      • GeForce GT1050
                        2 x Acer KA240H + 1 Vewsonic VP2130 21 (a cap replacement job )

Comment

Working...
                      X