Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Omen LED 4k display strange red areas and half a line of scratch like

Hi Everyone,

I have brought to you a strange problem display maybe you have some ideas how it can be fixed or what could cause such a problem.
    Display Type: B173ZAN01.1
    MANUFACTURER: AU Optrinics
    H/W:0A F/W:1

Changed the cable and tried to bend, push the back f the screen and both problem persists, nothing changes.
    There is no any sign that the back of the screen was under pressure, or has moving cables.

PROBLEM 1:. Red spots / area in the screen
    MORE INFO: If i gently press above the problematic area then it disappears until pressure applied. (Problem only visible if screen area has dark content.)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240407_195705.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	3250617

PROBLEM 2: A Horizontal half black line that starts from the left of the screen and slowly getting smaller until it disappears abouth 1/3 of the screen.
    MORE INFO:
    - Only visible if screen has not dark content on that area.
    - No scratch on the front or back of the screen, I have even checked it with microscope.
    - If moving content is on the screen then the line pixels starts to vibrate like moving pixels dancing in the line.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240407_195626.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	3250618

Any idea how to fix these or what cause them?
    Last edited by questore; 04-10-2024, 12:28 PM.
Working...
X