Benq broken chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benq broken chip

I have a belina monitor with Benq motherboard, Q601 has blown so I cant read it, can anyone help me with device no. The only ident no for the m/board ican find is 070 128.
    Thankyou;

Re: Benq broken chip

Originally posted by quackeruk View Post
    I have a belina monitor with Benq motherboard, Q601 has blown so I cant read it,
    1) Post a clear focused picture using the manage attachment function of the entire board. See my sig file below for instructions.

2) Circle which is Q601.

3) BTW, this question is better suited in the "Troubleshooting Computer Displays" sub forum.
    Last edited by retiredcaps; 05-31-2011, 10:49 PM.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

I am not too good with uploading files. I hope these are ok, I have no photo editor, so have placed a yellow hairband on one of the photos to indicate the position of Q601.

Regards

Don
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm more concerned about the darkening around your inverter transformers
        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

I had a similar board type and info is here.

You might want too double check that the chip is of the same type as mine was.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Gabriel; 06-01-2011, 09:40 AM. Reason: Added picture of my board

Comment

With regards to the dark area, i have replaced the two inverters, the two driver devices plus all the caps, so i hope the new q601, a three leg device with heat sink.
            cheers don

Comment

Q601 should be a N-channel MOSFET (that's what it normally is on most monitors). Not sure of numbers and specs since I don't have this monitor.

Comment

belina monitor model number is ??
                would help me to look in my notes to see if i have any info
                cheers

Comment

Like I said, the ship is most likely a 1203p60 8 pin dip 'PWM Current-Mode
                  Controller for Universal Off-Line Supplies Featuring Standby and Short Circuit
                  Protection' as it was on my board, see my picture.

Comment

I think there is some confusion here. For Q601, the "Q" designator is for a transistor. In this case, it's the switching mosfet transistor mounted on the heatsink. However, the OP has circled the 8-pin PWM chip in his photo, which should be labeled IC601. The OP needs to identify which component they're really asking about.

Comment

Ahh now I see what the fuzz was all about - I just saw his picture with the yellow hairband and did not see the 'Q601' part.

If he however is thinking of the PWM chip it most likely is a 1203p60.

Comment

Thanks to all. Gabriel was right, I did not put the hairband over to the right enough, the heatsink is only just visible, and it def is Q601 NOT ic601, this device is next to L604 and D 601. Sorry for problem/

Comment

Now we have indentyfied the right device, is anyone able to give number.
                          rgds to all.

Comment

Monitor model number, may be more than helpful.

Comment

Sorry for delay with midel no. have had nasty chest infection.
                              Model no. BB10001. the BB could be 88,
                              rgds.

Comment

Maybe i am wrong , but the BenQ number printet on the board is
                                4H.03V02.A03
                                If so Q601 is a K3530, IC601 a 1203P60

I found this board in a belinea 2225 S1W

Comment

hi everybody i am new to this forum. i need to know is there any equivalent for 1203p60? i need urgent. videopoint5@yahoo.com.
                                  Regards
                                  veeresh

Comment

Originally posted by veeresh View Post
                                    i need to know is there any equivalent for 1203p60? i need urgent.
                                    http://www.findchips.com/avail?part=+1203P60
                                    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by veeresh View Post
                                      hi everybody i am new to this forum. i need to know is there any equivalent for 1203p60? i need urgent. videopoint5@yahoo.com.
                                      Regards
                                      veeresh
                                      There are no substitutes for this controller. Readily available through Ebay or the link retiredcaps gave you.

Comment

Hello,

Maybe this link would be of help.

http://www.mouser.com/search/Product...63-NCP1203P60G

Take Care,
                                        lcdman

Comment

Working...
                                        X