Nichicon "NA" series capacitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nichicon "NA" series capacitor

Does anyone have a datasheet for this series?

It's a very early one from around 2003-2004. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Re: Nichicon "NA" series capacitor

Looks hard to find. All I can see is which shows an error page, so probably Nichicon never had the PDF on their website publicly to begin with.

Did find them mentioned in the attached PDF though. See Page 10. They mention other series from other manufacturers which are supposed to be the same thing - so look those up and you might get an idea of what the NA is like, perhaps.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Agent24; 07-20-2015, 11:02 PM.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

Here you go:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1047

Comment

Thanks Agent24 and Wester547! Where did you manage to dig that up from?
        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

The NX and laminated HC/HD datasheets came from the web archive - Nichicon.co.jp. All the NA datasheets came from datasheets360.com.

Comment

Working...
          X