Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAMSUNG LE26R86BD BN41-00813D chassis problems

Hello,
    Right now I have 2 pieces of this model.

The problem of the first one:
    The TV was turning on late. I noticed some blown capacitors and replaced all the capacitors on secondary part of the power supply. After I turned on the TV the screen is whity. It looks like needs a LVDS setting and makes some noise from the speakers then after about 7-8 seconds it restarts. I tried to reset the EEPROM (with a programmer made all the bits FF). The problem stands still.

The problem of the second one:
    When I plug in the mains red stand-by light keeps blinking. TV does not turn on. It tries to come out of stand-by mode but immidiately shuts down again. I tried another same mainboard with the power supply. It works perfectly fine. Is there anything to do with mainboard rather than buying a new one?

Thanks in advance...

Re: SAMSUNG LE26R86BD BN41-00813D chassis problems

If you have two tvs need a separate thread for each. Are you saying you have two main boards and two power supplies
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

I have 2 different TVs exactly same models. Because the TVs are identical I posted only one thread.

Comment

That sounds ok but from experience it gets too complicated and one member is talking about something on one board and someone thinking about the other board thinks he is
        talking about the one he is thinking about. Remember you are looking at only two sets
        regular members on here are looking at several at a time.
        So keep this thread for one and start a new thread for the other with a title adding in No2 set - Post good clear pictures of the boards top and bottom and one of the back of the set showing how it is set up

OR if you have enough parts to may one working set just set that aside and work on the
        set made up of other parts. If we get to a pont where we think we have a working
        power supply but faulty main then we can borrow the other just to test.
        The whiteout may be a tcon fault
        Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

I solved both of the problems. On both main boards there is a cover for processor ICs. Under that cover there are 2 biggie solid capacitors which are 1000uf 10V. Replacing those two capacitors cleared the problems of both sets.

Comment

Originally posted by ruhemici View Post
            I solved both of the problems. On both main boards there is a cover for processor ICs. Under that cover there are 2 biggie solid capacitors which are 1000uf 10V. Replacing those two capacitors cleared the problems of both sets.
            Thank you so much for this,this fixed mine!!

Comment

Working...
            X