Acer SF514-54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer SF514-54

Had to buy the boardview for the motherboard on this one so sharing here. Motherboard marking was NB8511-PCB-MB-V4. They are in Allegro format so you need the Cadence PCB viewer.

Fault initially was a shorted PQ110 (AONR21357), but later discovered liquid damage around PU701 (TPS51487X). It's hidden under black tape that covers the memory IC's so is easy to miss.

Although it was outputting 1V/1.8V ok, the PG line measured 4 ohms to ground. What confused me was that the chip itself didn't measure that way off board, hence why I needed the boardview at the time. Fault turned out to be the IC in the end and it fired up once new one was fitted.

Anyway enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by reformatt; 04-21-2022, 07:28 AM.

Really many thanks .but boardview file could not open my pc.please can give suitable board view software ..

Comment

Originally posted by reformatt View Post
      Had to buy the boardview for the motherboard on this one so sharing here. Motherboard marking was NB8511-PCB-MB-V4. They are in Allegro format so you need the Cadence PCB viewer.

Fault initially was a shorted PQ110 (AONR21357), but later discovered liquid damage around PU701 (TPS51487X). It's hidden under black tape that covers the memory IC's so is easy to miss.

Although it was outputting 1V/1.8V ok, the PG line measured 4 ohms to ground. What confused me was that the chip itself didn't measure that way off board, hence why I needed the boardview at the time. Fault turned out to be the IC in the end and it fired up once new one was fitted.

Anyway enjoy.
      boardview file could not open

Comment

Originally posted by abbassink View Post

boardview file could not open
        Quote from post 1 "They are in Allegro format so you need the Cadence PCB viewer"

Opens ok with free physical viewer 17.2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Free physical viewer.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	3171623
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

this file convert to cad
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gcs_rma View Post
            this file convert to cad
            Sir, what software do you use? to convertion..

Comment

Working...
            X