Looking For a Big Capacitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For a Big Capacitor

Hi All, I got a capacitor that i need to replace and can't seem to find it on digikey or mouser. It's a 200uf and 250wv it measures approximately 2.5 inches long by approximately 1 3/8 inches in diameter. If anyone knows where I can get one or one with equivalent values please let me know. Thank you all in advance
    Attached Files

Re: Looking For a Big Capacitor

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...nChleCWA%3d%3d
    220uF but may work.
    Last edited by goontron; 04-25-2018, 02:29 PM.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Re: Looking For a Big Capacitor

Whats it for anyway? If it doing filtering capacitance isn't super important.
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
      X