X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios DG421 DG521 DG721 NM-B241 REV 1.0

Originally posted by Inforprint View Post
    Hello friends!
    I have this Lenovo S320-15IKB Bios - NM-B241-Rev.1.0 working, but slow in the operating system. It has some errors when checked in MEA. can anybody help me?
    If your problem with ME Region, this file should works fine. try and let me know.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello friends!
      I have this Lenovo S320-15IKB Bios - NM-B241-Rev.1.0 working, but slow in the operating system. It has some errors when checked in MEA. can anybody help me?
      Try this one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks hardware1 and Ali5914, solved 100%

Comment

Thanks hardware1 and Ali5914, solved 100%
          You're Welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali5914 View Post
            You're Welcome...
            Ali5904, I have a problem on this Lenovo of slowness in accessing Windows and rebooting, even using a Kingston SSD and 12 GB Ram. Do you think it could be something in the Bios, which you kindly noticed for me? The note is a wagon until it arrives in Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
              If your problem with ME Region, this file should works fine. try and let me know.
              Hello Hardware1!
              As the previous Bios sent by ALI5914 was apparently all right, I ignored his posted file, although I thanked him. But now looking for performance improvements, due to slow startup and access to Windows, I used yours, it started faster, but it lacks Hardware and software data (Product name/MTM/ S.N/ OS.License), can you help me?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Inforprint; 12-04-2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Hello Hardware1!
                As the previous Bios sent by ALI5914 was apparently all right, I ignored his posted file, although I thanked him. But now looking for performance improvements, due to slow startup and access to Windows, I used yours, it started faster, but it lacks Hardware and software data (Product name/MTM/ S.N/ OS.License), can you help me?
                Use Lenovo Maintenance Utility, you'll find SN, MTM, etc on stickers of mainboard.
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Hello Hardware1!
                  If you mean my post #21. I just Cleaned ME for your file, so it should contains the same DMI.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                    Use Lenovo Maintenance Utility, you'll find SN, MTM, etc on stickers of mainboard.

Comment

1 Minute shutdown Problem bios pls.......
                      Lenovo S/N- PF0X1E4M
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nurshad View Post
                        1 Minute shutdown Problem bios pls.......
                        Lenovo S/N- PF0X1E4M
                        Read post #10.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                        X