Samsung GH19BS no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung GH19BS no video

I have this with no video, yes B.L., then fault is within the lcd panel, only by detaching the ribbon connection that connects side Gate Driver board to the Tcon i can flip this and test the voltage points that returns to be good in typical range, if i connect everything up apart the side panel board, i get an image with typical colors and movement of the NO SIGNAL window, video cable is disconnected, it has only vertical lines obviously, then i have tested all the little few caps and 2 resistors and them find with no shorts/open, but the trimmer showed O.C., in fact inside was broken in pieces, evidently it has took a side hit. By rotating it i had been able to see a resistance of 12kohm (or Mega?) but it is not right for sure. I have robbed another micro trimmer by a spare tcon from another monitor with bad screen but the maximum resistance of it is very less than the other, testing it showed again no video. I remember this trimmer is for VCOM regulation but i don't know if it is the only problem, what do you advice?
    Last edited by Davi.p; 05-05-2019, 04:23 PM.
Working...
X