supra smart tv stuck on unfortunately android.process.media has stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supra smart tv stuck on unfortunately android.process.media has stop

hi i have a supra smart tv stuck on unfortunately android.process.media has stop. it shows this as soon as the tv start and only thing you can do is press ok but bring up the same message its completely stuck.

normally some well know brand tv you could go to factory reset by pressing volume down and power on startup do go to recovery mode. but this one can find anything.

anyone knows how to do a hard reset on IT . model is SUPRA SLED43CFHDSM1606.
    Attached Files

Re: supra smart tv stuck on unfortunately android.process.media has stop

Can you reload the firmware. Perhaps this site may be helpful.
    https://www.kazmielecom.com/2018/10/...-download.html
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

ok ill tried that. ive open it up just to confirm it has the same model board .

but i see two file for supra, one supra dubai and the other doesnt have anything how to know which one is it?

Comment

Sorry I cant help with this one. I've no idea which would be the correct one.

Comment

hi the tv is working again. thanks a lot. it seems that these Chinese tv doesn't come with a recovery mode like other branded tv.

Comment

Would you like to share the solution?

Comment

I downloaded the correct supra firmware from the site provided https://www.kazmielecom.com/2018/10/...-download.html . on the board i found the info to which firmware i needed to download

1.extract the Ctvupgrade.bin file to a usb drive after download
              2.connected the usb drive to the tv and power it up
              3. you will get a blue screen software updating after update is finished the tv will shut down
              4. remove usb drive and power up tv again it will take a while to load then should take you to a welcome setup wizard

then thats it new again
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank You for providing solution and instructions.
                Thanks to all for being__WAR_KITTENS____!

Comment

Originally posted by elpiko View Post
                  I downloaded the correct supra firmware from the site provided https://www.kazmielecom.com/2018/10/...-download.html . on the board i found the info to which firmware i needed to download

3. you will get a blue screen software updating after update is finished the tv will shut down
                  4. remove usb drive and power up tv again it will take a while to load then should take you to a welcome setup wizard

then thats it new again
                  how to come recovery mode ?

Comment

You find the how to recovery mode on this tv ? please let know how to fix. thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by elpiko View Post

then thats it new again
                      hi i cant download the supra firmware can you send the file by email pls
                      my email is mosbah@emroc.ae thankyou

Comment

Working...
                      X