Samsung inverse picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung inverse picture

Have you tested the 12v to the tcon? How you've received new tcon the same day you posted here ?

Comment

Sir its as19 problem

Comment

A replacement T con board solved the problem. My what a wonderful picture it now has. Totally worth the hassle if fixing it.

Comment

thanks for the follow up. enjoy.
          WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

We have people in the UK who offer a repair service on ebay maybe worth a look if you cant do it your self

Comment

Originally posted by jurgyman View Post
              A replacement T con board solved the problem. My what a wonderful picture it now has. Totally worth the hassle if fixing it.
              Yo!! Your pictures could have been my pictures!! I had the exact same TV, same problem. Bought a new T-con board after following along on this thread, and BAM my TV looks new. Just wanted to post a thank you for putting this out there in the world. Instead of paying $25 to recycle my TV, I got it working like new for $40!

But if you didn't post the pictures, do the tests, and follow up to say it worked, I would be flying blind. Thanks to everyone who helped on the thread! You people rock.

Comment

Working...
              X