X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My name is Tim.

I am an electrical engineer, AV enthusiast, and love to take the world apart to see how it works!

Comment

Hi there.
      I am Ivan in Siemens Copenhagen,DK. I do a lot of repair stuff as example some PSU in SUN server with some Samsung powersupplies, may also be of other brands. I have 2 pcs. stone dead and all the caps have been changed. I have not been able to find a usefull schematic. I will upload the label from the psu as soon i have got full permissions.
      Uses alias kellermouse.

Comment

Originally posted by kellermouse View Post
        Hi there.
        I am Ivan in Siemens Copenhagen,DK. I do a lot of repair stuff as example some PSU in SUN server with some Samsung powersupplies, may also be of other brands. I have 2 pcs. stone dead and all the caps have been changed. I have not been able to find a usefull schematic. I will upload the label from the psu as soon i have got full permissions.
        Uses alias kellermouse.
        The image of Samsung EPAP-400 power supply should be loaded here.
        Attached Files

Comment

My hope is that one of you experienced dudes have seen some similar and would like to give me a hint , thanks in advance.

Comment

hello guys, u can call me mola. im 25 & from Malaysia..
            this forum rocks. im sure u guys had my back. teach me senpai...

Comment

Looking for some TV troubleshooting help!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm into computers, home theater, and cars. I work at a small computer software company doing software design and QA - though I don't really write any code.

My passion is computer hardware though I've never done anything as low level as recapping a computer board. But computers are not why I'm joining here today. Once I'm done with this introductory post and I have some time I'll be writing up a "HELP ME!!" post in the audio section (don't worry I'll provide lots of details and pictures there).

The short, short, short version is that the amp in a powered sub I own has stopped powering on. I found what looks like 1 bad capacitor and 1 bad resistor, but I need some advice for replacing the cap.

This forum has kept coming up in my internet searches while I was trying to do research so I figured I'd make an account and see if the community here could help.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

/cj_002

Comment

Oh, I see all before me have posted such nice presentations so i must as well i guess. IĀ“m new to the topic of component level repair but i really feel this might be for me. I live in Sweden, 29 years old, PhD student researching on additive manufacturing of Ni-based super alloys.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is David. I work in Energy Management and have owned a small technology business for several years. I occasionally perform minor repairs to consumer electronics.

I was drawn to this forum by the discussions about 'saving' some LED displays by removing the driver tabs!

This looks like a great, cooperative, respectful community - Happy to be here!

-David

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Jim. I work in software but stumbled across this forum when checking for a hardware problem with a MBA. Great info here - thanks to all the maintainers and posters.

- Jim.

Comment

Hi eveybody, my name is Mark. I work as a IT technician and I am looking to move into board level repair. I came across this forum Google searching for information on a dead MacBook. The information on here has been excellent!

Cheers!
                          - Mark

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your best forums. I found this place when I was searching for bios for replacing hp zbook 15 old password bios.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello everyone
                              my name is dimitris and i am electronic repairmam at least 25 years.i have two children and i am from greece.i have degree from univercity of thessaloniki greece.greetings to all ??????

Comment

buenas noche desde Paraguay,gracias por aceptarme soy un apasionado por la tecnologia

Comment

Hi folks, I'm a homelabber, software developer, and all-around technology enthusiast. I live in Chicago!

Comment

Hi all - I'm a professional musician and teacher in the New Orleans area.

Comment

Hello,
                                      My name is Sergio, I'm 57 years old, I'm an electronics technician and I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Comment

Me manda publicar para poder subir archivos,asi que aqui estoy.Buen dia a todos

Comment

Hi Guys.

Wealth of information here on the forum, thanks for having me.
                                          Signed up for some help trouble shooting a Samsung syncmaster 2333.

Comment

Working...
                                          X