Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55” Micromax Led TV Half screen red

Hi
    My tv ( Micromac MM-5517 ) 55” half screen has vertical red lines when there is no display on the screen as you can see from the attached photos.
    I tried replacing the ribbon cables from tcon to panel but nothing was changed. Any suggestions please?
    Attached Files

Re: 55” Micromax Led TV Half screen red

Ribbon to tcon top left seated correctly ? Connections all carefully cleaned ?

Comment

Yes I’ve cleaned all connectors. Ive tried also pushing, knocking them but nothing changed

Comment

try squeezing the plastic frame around the affected areas around the LCD hard.

Comment

Originally posted by CapLeaker View Post
          try squeezing the plastic frame around the affected areas around the LCD hard.
          Tried that too but didn't help !

Comment

The half screen affected must either be from output (tcon) or input to screen on that side (long thin board bonded to screen). If that board is at bottom of screen bad bonding connection could also be the cause. Check small caps on that board. A tcon replace may be worthwhile??

Comment

No good pictures, take some new ones with the whole screen and a input source, it seems cracked screen to me..

Comment

Working...
              X