Leave me alone............. khufu's secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave me alone............. khufu's secret

Samsung UN50H5203AF screen is blinking, ( picture 1)TV has total 60 LEDs , 34 LEDs no good, best way is change all the LED strips but I am lazy.

why tv is blinking, i think, over current power supply caused the blinking,
    34 leds should be shorted, takeout bad leds or led trips is lots of work. why not just leave leds alone, so i need to add 26 leds to the tv panel.

Common Samsung UN series screen blinking problems. leave bad LEDs alone.....the easiest way is to add LEDs on. This is a good way if you are lazy.

( picture3) TV blacklight is working. What I want to say is Leave the old bad shorted LEDs alone Just add new LEDs next to it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by capwizard; 02-01-2019, 10:28 PM.

Re: Leave me alone............. khufu's secret

LOL
    I'm thinking of doing something similar in an older Samsung TV with regular CCFL backlights. Since the CCFL lights don't want to work for some reason, my idea is to just run regular LED strips between the CCFLs, connect to 12V, and call it a day?? Perhaps too easy and might not work. But it's a good "plan B", I suppose.

Comment

lol....Like....this guy did.
      lcd tv to led tv conversion
      https://youtu.be/X6Frth0F5x0

This week I just did two Samsung 60-inch UN series tvs have half the LEDs are not working. If I don't want to change all LED strips this is the cheap and cost-effective way to do it. Hope this can help people save time and money.
      Last edited by capwizard; 02-02-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Then I changed to the same Led stripes for same characteristic and..... Hola..... it is walking fabulously.

Yes....total are 60 LEDs...then I need to figure out how to make a round hole on that white reflective paper.
        Attached Files

Comment

Then I changed to the same Led stripes for same characteristic and Hola it is walking fabulously.

One question is can we know how many leds shorted by the diodes reverse voltage even before we open the screen?

Yes....total are 60 LEDs...then I need to figure out how to make a round hole on that white reflective paper. TV's no more blinking.

I did double posted again.. in the photo. I soldered led strips when led tester was on.

Tv did worked so many years then has blinking problems so Samsung designed their tv pretty good. I mean leds have diodes to protected then shorted let other leds working. isn't that amazing. why don't we take advantage of this futures.

One question is can we use diodes reverse votlage to find out how many LEDs actually shorted before we open the panel?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by capwizard; 02-02-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Do better arrangement then cut the holes, glued led strips then put it all back. Here you are. I know tv is not perfect but it's better than nothing.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by capwizard; 02-02-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I have a question:

if Khufu uses Roku to watch Super Bowl in the Pyramid, his Samsung tv is blinking, how can he repair this tv without open penal by only adding something parallel or series to the LED driver output connector cable or anything else you can think of if you are Khufu. ???

photo 2: LED driver output connect cable.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by capwizard; 02-03-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I am fixing Samsung has sound no picture. UN40N6203AF notorious for LED backlight problems. Total LEDs were 13 x 3 =39. 13 leds are bad. I put 15 leds in 3 strips inside panel now 41 leds work.

Some LEDs did not work when tested with 10mA. When TV is connected to the power supply, four bad lights are on. So now total leds work are 45 leds. Surprisingly The image of the TV is very clear and Near perfect. W...h..y..? is that possibly next time I just put more LEDs inside TV panel...?
                And I found out 13 not working LEDs only one is open the rest leds are shorted.
                If I am lazy I can just short the opened led tv might work.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by capwizard; 02-04-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X