I found the DPS 126 CP schematic it is used in Grundig KT-Chassis
    you can find it by elektrotanya!

Comment

Re: Sharp LC-40LE810UN question

Originally posted by thoma View Post
      I found the DPS 126 CP schematic it is used in Grundig KT-Chassis
      you can find it by elektrotanya!
      Thanks!
      Last edited by budm; 12-08-2015, 01:57 PM.
      Never stop learning
      Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
      http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

I had the AC-Det error (2 slow and 1 fast blinks) on a LC-40LE810E. Power at PB connector pins 1-2 and 3-4 came up for a few seconds to 12.9 V and then dropped to zero.
        I didn't try anything else except lowering resistor R7019 in series of the opto led from 82K to 30k by adding a 47k in parallel. The TV set runs like a shine now.
        Thanks to this board I could skip a whole lot of a hassle digging my way to a solution.
        Great work!

Comment

Yes, it was a difficult fault the find the first time. Just wondering if someone has any thoughts about the deterioration of the optos' CTR?

Comment

There the scheme of BP Delta DPS 126 CP without nominations, I have this scheme of the power supply with nominations
            PS-can someone and it's useful, I'm new on your site and I'm sorry for my bad English translate it through google translator
            Attached Files

Comment

Good find. The Back Light area looks complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by sda View Post
                PC7703 opto chip was found faulty.
                Replaced with a PC817 which was an hand, and all is well.

Cheers

THANK YOU!!! For this Help.
                I Have an LC-40LX812E with same Blinkcode 2x long 1x short.
                Firste i've tried to fix the error with an replacement power supply,
                but the replacement wont tv turn on too.
                So i changed the optokoppler to the original board and now the tv works!
                Many thanks for this infos guys.

Have a nice day!
                Greets from germany

Comment

Dear guys, I have a Sharp LC40LE810 E with a DPS126CP board also. The both axial fuses are blown (3,15A). I cannot find a malfunctioning semi conductor till and up to now, even the Greatz rectifier measures ok with my Fluke multimeter. I understand there are problems with the opto couplers, and as I can imagine, it can damage a SOPS. What shall I do? Replace all 4 opto couplers, but one is different. PC701 is a cosmo 101817, but PC 7702, PC7703 and PC7901 are PC123's. Is this power supply willing to start up with a viariable transformer? (is this is proper English? Such a transformer used in the tube days). Is this power supply runnung stand alone? Any tips to protect this supply from an immediate fuse blow are highly appreciated.

Comment

Hello,

On a Sharp LC-40LE820E with a continuous flashing led and 5V standby only, I solved it like olegi indicated by erasing IC2004. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dai2bunny View Post
                      Hello,

On a Sharp LC-40LE820E with a continuous flashing led and 5V standby only, I solved it like olegi indicated by erasing IC2004. Thank you.
                      Update:

I had to replace all 4 optocouplers too, because after 10-20 minutes the TV was restarting and entered in a loop. Now it works fine.

Comment

Hi guys, after reading true this I have changed the 4 Cosmo, K1010 B Transistor Output Optocoupler in the TV set LC-40LE811E uses the same power supply and is working now before it had just 2 standby flash.

Comment

I just started a new thread but I'm getting the same exact 2 slow 5 fast blinking issue as the OP. Not sure where to go from here. I think someone suggested disconnecting the TCON LVDS cables that go to the panel. they don't seem easy to access but I think I'll try that.

Comment

Hello guys, I think I am learning here. I own a sharp tv LC 40LE811E. Just of recent it start to developed fault when it is on after like 15min. The romete and the manual button will seized and stop working until I leave it for a while and power it on again . at time it will on and at times it show standby v light will Bink's 5 times and stop but won't picture out... I have read through the question I can't really find any related to button and remote failure or seize .. Any help I will appreciate...

Comment

Working...
                            X