X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I'm Eric

Happy New Year By the Way!
    I'm From Zambia and i think im the first one and youngest one in this community.
    I started Electronics In 2018 When i was 15, My Dad used to fix house hold electronics back then when i was a kid probably 10.
    I never Had Enough Support neither do i, to carry on And the reason why i joined is to Learn More and Find Help. Thanks

Comment

Have a nice work, I am an electronics technician, I want to be successful in my newly started notebook repair. I have a digital meter and oscilloscope.
      I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

Hello.

Computer technician from Italy, with little experience in electronics. I'm here to try to understand how to diagnose the ps4 psu faults.

Comment

Hello, my name is Tim I'am a retired tool maker from Ford mo. co. and speaker enthusiast from Detroit Mi.

Comment

Just another electronic enthusiast. Spent time as apprentice electrician when younger, evolved into computer repair, then software support. Least experience in DC though have dabbled when needed.

Comment

Hello my name is eric I live in France

I am passionate about repairs of all kinds, I have just turned to the fascinating world of micro welding.

I like to learn new things, so this forum is essential if you wanted to accept me

thank you in advance

Comment

Hi i'm Tobias from germany,

i try to repair TVs and safe them from the dumpster. I work at a University as a system administrator, but have fun diagnosing and repairing electronics of all kind.

But i do not have any education in electronics, everything i am able to do is by trying and googling

Comment

Hello folks... I've been a tech for what seems like, forever. However, I still have a thirst for knowledge. I'll also share what I can to keep this forum great.

Comment

Hello all.
                    I have problem with LG TV Backlight LEDs and found here interesting conversation on that subject so I decided to join.
                    Otherwise, electronics, tech, computers are a hobby.

Comment

Hello all!
                      I am an electrical engineer in the US and can usually be found building semiconductor ASICs. I do like dabbling in the "macroscopic" world, and have recently encountered some issues with my audio equipment that I'd like to make use of this platform to help solve.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Hello, registering in an effort to fix a plasma tv where I've reached the limit of my personal diagnosis ability.

Comment

Hello to everyone. I like dealing with computers and electronics. among my best hobbies. I am very pleased to meet you.

Comment

Hello! I've got a stack of laptops I'm working on these days, so looking forward to unlocking this Lenovo t480, Dell 15r 5537, macbook air 2011 asap! Mad props for collecting all this great info in one place guys!

Comment

Hello I'm Jeff from Canada. I enjoy repairing and learning electronics as a hobby. My focus
                              is increasing my troubleshooting skills.

Comment

Hi everybody I'm cicetto from Italy, hope my success rate in repair will increase with your support...
                                thank you all in advance

Comment

Hello, my name is Javier and I am really interested in learning electronics both for hobby and for my job. I am from Spain.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Bogdan, i'm from romania!

I like reparing desktop computers but from now on, with this forum help, i want to start reparing laptops!

Thank You

Comment

Re 2 all

I'm obsessed with notebooks repair, i study how to do-it alone, but any help it's anytime well accepted. happy new year 2 everyone

Comment

Hi to everyone. I'm 44 years old electronics hobbyist from Finland.

Comment

Hello,
                                          Always looking to learn more from others, electronics hobbyist from the US.

Comment

Working...
                                          X