• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all my name is rod just joined and am enjoying reading threads t
    Thank you for accepting me

Comment

Hello everyone!
      My name is Luca, I come from Italy and I've recently got graduated in Computer Engineering.
      Unfortunately in my University I studied a lot of theory but I didn't practice at all the things I studied at University...that's the bad thing related to Italian Universities.
      I hope to learn a lot from you guys!!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I joined because I would like to try to fix my Samsung TV mainboard (BN9411055A), TV model Samsung UE 49KU6459U who has stopped working for the 5th time !

It's driving me crazy, I cannot invest more money for the new board and I'm suspecting that the Ethernet cable of my router is the cause.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Comment

Hey Everyone, I am slowly starting to learn about basic troubleshooting and repairing small household items (TV and Computer etc.) with a friend that has done this type of work most of his life. His knowledge is on the industrial stage as well, so along with his teachings I get the impatience that comes with him. So, I try and do researching myself. That's how I came upon this site.

I don't plan on posting anything, just learning. I hit on links on several other sites and kept getting directed here, so I figure this is the place to be.

Looking forward to this. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi, my name is unmesh, I am an Indian male 34 years old, I am new to badcaps. My question to repair my old lenovo y560 laptop led me here to badcaps . Thank you

Comment

Hi guys
              My names Jon 39yrs old English male just started to get into pc repairs as a hobby I have a couple of projects on the go and am looking for info, schematics, bios bin files etc....
              Hope someone can help
              Maybe I can help someone (doubt it lol)

Comment

Hi hello everyone, new guy here. Really just registered to get access to a bios dump, but I figured I might as well say hi so I'm not totally a lurker. See ya round

Comment

Hello, I just joined as I'm looking to identify a chip on my laptop that is getting very hot the moment my charger gets plugged into the port.

It has "3F = 3L 80N" written on the chip itself.

Comment

Hi, I'm Robert.

I'm a Newbie to component level repair.

Comment

Hello, I'm 1st year electronic engineering student.

Comment

Hello new to the community of «*hey I fked up my bios and I'm poor so I decided to become a bios repairman*» hehe

Comment

Hello, I'm Paul. I am an electrical engineer but have newly picked up the hobby of fixing flat panel TVs. I hope to be able to find help on this forum and maybe help someone else out at some time.

Comment

Hello guys!

Comment

Hi everyone. This is arie137 from silicon valley, CA.

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin - Channykev is my nickname.
                                I'll be having a good read through many posts to try and gain more knowledge about my high end laptop (Gigabyte Aero 15) to see if I can determine how it can be fixed (I think it could be the super IO that's shorted). It is out of the warranty period and I dread taking it to one of the laptop repairers who will just say it needs a new motherboard and hence CPU and GPU (both high end Intel/Nvidia) since those are BGA soldered on and those sort of places do not go down to component level repair, only board level replacements on a try it and see basis with the customer paying for their trial and error approach - sorry I'll stop ranting now.

I have limited knowledge in repairs to laptop motherboards, but I have been interested in electronics since I was a child, and I've build many desktop PC's from parts. My first ones was around 25 years ago - a Pentium 100 with 8Mb RAM, before building PC's from parts was a thing. I started out in electronics by taking things apart when I was a small child (as I'm sure many of us did), and several years later I eventually also worked out how to put them back together again and then on to start fixing broken electronics too. Most of my experience is with 'old school' electronics with single and double sided circuit boards where you could reverse engineer the circuit diagram from the PCB, and all the components were the larger above board type not surface mounted ones like we have today. Some things were simpler then, but back then we didn't have the internet and helpful forums to help like we do today.

I hope that in due course I will be able to help out others in this forum too.
                                Thanks, Kevin.

Comment

No tan nuevo

Hola, soy Pablo Medina de Venezuela y soy un fanático de la electrónica y siempre ando buscando algún tema relacionado con la electrónica, suelo revisar y reparar equipos electrónicos y electrodomésticos a mi alcance, algunos puedo reparar con las herramientas que tengo otros solo me limito a diagnosticar la falla y no reparo por no tener los equipos necesarios por ejemple estación de soldar de calor, osciloscopio, entre otros. Saludos y espero encontrar y compartir conocimientos

Comment

Hello world !!!

Comment

Hi

Comment

I am here to see if we can fix my https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8hioaCwkZo which seems to be struggling due to 715g2594-2 power board?

Comment

Hi all, i am a baby of covid-19 lets repair my old stuff...
                                          here to learn some more and make it smokeless ...

Comment

Working...
                                          X