Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK bios repair needed

Originally posted by jacospama View Post
    please mine has no ec can i try the main?
    has EC and yours ... is the bios from the I / O chip ... use only the main bios ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      has EC and yours ... is the bios from the I / O chip ... use only the main bios ..
      please i have used the main but still not giving signal

Comment

Re: Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK BIOS+ EC NEEDED

Originally posted by hardwareserwis View Post
        Hello, I have a problem with a laptop MB LOL SKL MB 15221-1 448.06r01.0011 Lenovo 700-15ISK is a black of screen, I suspect a corrupt bios, unfortunately I uploaded all the forums, vlab, and elvikom but there is no voltage on the processor at all, on I am asking you to repair my bios
        Greetings.

Helloo! My ideapad 700 has no display after sleep mode. Was the reason in the bios?

Comment

Re: Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK BIOS+ EC NEEDED

ok thanku

Comment

İdeapad 700-15ISK

hello friends lol skl mb 15221-1m 448.06r01.001m I tried all the bios files in the bios required shared topics, I could only get the image with the attached bios file, after a while it started giving "a7 me fw downgrade request mespilock failed" error, I made clean me to the same file, but I couldn't get a picture after clean me, if anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks in advance

Comment

Re: İdeapad 700-15ISK

Originally posted by egelaptop View Post
              hello friends lol skl mb 15221-1m 448.06r01.001m I tried all the bios files in the bios required shared topics, I could only get the image with the attached bios file, after a while it started giving "a7 me fw downgrade request mespilock failed" error, I made clean me to the same file, but I couldn't get a picture after clean me, if anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks in advance
              Pictures and bios file are attached.
              Attached Files

Comment

try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try..
                  Unfortunately, the image comes late and gives the error in the picture I added.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Your backup is the same as the bios at post #11. Try another bios chip,if that doesn`t work it could be a problem with the PCH/ME_FWP_EC
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Your backup is the same as the bios at post #11. Try another bios chip,if that doesn`t work it could be a problem with the PCH/ME_FWP_EC
                      yes, the file in the 11th message is already I was able to take an image with it, but after a while I started to get such an error, it may be in ec, my problem, but I can not program ec, it gives an error, let me look a little more thanks

Comment

The bios has been tried, there is no problem, but when I say turn it off, the power led does not turn off, it turns off after 3 minutes. Thanks for your interest.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rager007 View Post
                          The bios has been tried, there is no problem, but when I say turn it off, the power led does not turn off, it turns off after 3 minutes. Thanks for your interest.
                          700-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80RU
                          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello, thank You very much for this forum thread. Helped my laptop work.

I have a questions for You:

Could you tell me what offset should be copied to the new bios in HxD
                            - copy laptop serial numbers, laptop data. I found (begin offset 00801000 to 008011F0) but i'm not sure its correct part

- windows key

I'm sorry if the question is trivial for you, I just bought the programmer yesterday and after the 5th attempt I managed to restore it to work (black screen). This was done thanks to a batch shared by @peste

Comment

Originally posted by viserapl View Post
                              Hello, thank You very much for this forum thread. Helped my laptop work.

I have a questions for You:

Could you tell me what offset should be copied to the new bios in HxD
                              - copy laptop serial numbers, laptop data. I found (begin offset 00801000 to 008011F0) but i'm not sure its correct part

- windows key

I'm sorry if the question is trivial for you, I just bought the programmer yesterday and after the 5th attempt I managed to restore it to work (black screen). This was done thanks to a batch shared by @peste
                              DMI : 801000h -> 8011FFh
                              Windows key : Find : 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1D 00 00 00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Need help with Lenovo 700-15isk bios

Hi,
                                I am trying to clean ME region but Intel FIT wont open the .bin file.
                                Unable to open file: C:\Flash Image Tool\WIN32\len70015isk.bin. Reverting to default configuration.

Can someone else try to clean me region for me.
                                Lenovo 700-15isk
                                LOL SKL MB
                                15221-1
                                448.06R01.0011
                                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need help with Lenovo 700-15isk bios

Originally posted by GeneralPag View Post
                                  Hi,
                                  I am trying to clean ME region but Intel FIT wont open the .bin file.
                                  Unable to open file: C:\Flash Image Tool\WIN32\len70015isk.bin. Reverting to default configuration.

Can someone else try to clean me region for me.
                                  Lenovo 700-15isk
                                  LOL SKL MB
                                  15221-1
                                  448.06R01.0011
                                  try post#27..

Comment

Re: Need help with Lenovo 700-15isk bios

try post#27..
                                    Tried it and it doesnt give any image. It starts up and fans go full speed.

Edit
                                    Screen comes on for a sec and laptop restarts itself
                                    Last edited by GeneralPag; 09-20-2023, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X