2019 iMac 21.5''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 iMac 21.5''

Sup guys, i recently purchased an imac from ebay that was supposed to work but the seller scammed me and sold me a mac that was firmware locked. 2 months of headaches and learning, i was able to get the bios chip out without damaging the computer . Is this firmware impossible to bypass, and if not, how can i clean it so that the firmware password gets removed?
    Attached Files

Re: 2019 iMac 21.5''

Open the bios with a hex editor and search for $SVS ,then fill the region you select with FF`s . There are lots of videos on youtube showing how its done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCl6Iu8fSSI

Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-02-2020, 06:57 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Please see attached clean. Re-program the bin file to the EFI chip and PRAM at the first start.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MobileXT View Post
        Please see attached clean. Re-program the bin file to the EFI chip and PRAM at the first start.
        Thank you, i will give it a try!

Comment

Hey Guys, i have a 2019 iMac 21.5'' after flash the unlocked bios i cannot startup the OS X but i tried install Windows and worked well, any tips? thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X