Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell 2407WFPb One vertical line on right side

Hello,

I am wondering why I cant start a thread in the Dell 2407WFPb section but oh well. There isn't anything over there about this issue.

My Monitor has a line on the right hand side of the screen about 3 inches from the edge and its about a 16th or 32nd of an inch thick approx.

Does anyone know what causes this and how can I fix it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: Dell 2407WFPb One vertical line on right side

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Is there something I can change or do to make these lines disappear?

Comment

Dont you think the hannsg thread is long enough without having unrelated posts
      I suggest you go in and edit it to say
      posted in error see
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38385

You might get more hits on here if you post a picture and say what you have tried?

A monitor is a monitor there must be other threads or online info /queries about vertical lines on panels - it often ends up it is just a faulty panel.
      You dont say how the problem occurred Switched on and line appeared- strated as a few pixels and grew -I bought the set with this fault- etc.

As to no one is replying - we are all offering free info/advice when we think we can help
      if no one knows then you may not get any response. I dont know I am just annoyed that you jumped the other thread.
      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Originally posted by abeeftec View Post
        Hello,

I am wondering why I cant start a thread in the Dell 2407WFPb section but oh well. There isn't anything over there about this issue.

My Monitor has a line on the right hand side of the screen about 3 inches from the edge and its about a 16th or 32nd of an inch thick approx.

Does anyone know what causes this and how can I fix it?

Thanks for your help in advance.
        Some pictures of the problem may be useful. However from the symptoms described and if the line always stays in the same spot all the time, then its very likely LCD panel issue (bonding tab problems)...

Originally posted by abeeftec View Post
        Can anyone help me with this problem?

Is there something I can change or do to make these lines disappear?
        Nopes, if the problem is the LCD panel itself then its not going away anytime soon (and sometimes may get worse with more lines appearing in the future). Usually ordinary folks like us do not have the necessary (special) equipment to handle such problems...
        Last edited by lexwalker; 06-30-2014, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X