Acer x193hq lcd, no display but backlight and acer logo working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer x193hq lcd, no display but backlight and acer logo working

hey friends need your help in this issue, i am new to this forum and i don have any knowledge in servicing electronic componets.

1. acer x193hq monitor is not working, after powering on it shows acer logo and then displays no signal msg with power light turns amber from blue.
    sometimes is shows cable not conneted with blue power light.

2. i jus tried to tap on the backside of the monitor , display working sometimes. so i thought there may be a chance of loose wires or bad solder joints.

things tried so far-
    totally disassembled the monitor and checked for blown capacitors visually on the main board , power board everything seems to be ok (jus checked visually, i don know how to test with multimeter and i don have one)

1. checked power cable, working fine.

2. vga cable working fine.

3. backlight glowing, shows acer logo and no signal or cable not connected msg.

4. power led working, sometimes blue when showing cable not connected msg or sometimes amber when showing no signal.

5. some solder joints in powerboard not seems to be ok. it looks really bad with holes in it. check the pics for details and let me know is that bad solder joints.

6.checked all the cables including cable from lcd for improper connection (with small led buld and AA battery). everything seems to be ok, no broken wires.

kindly check the image guys. looking for help.

Attached Files

Re: Acer x193hq lcd, no display but backlight and acer logo working

someone guide me plz. thanks in advance.

Comment

Touch up those bad solder joints and see what happens

Comment

sure brother, will borrow one from friend and try. thanks _/\_

Comment

hey bro , reheating solder joints not working. its showing cable not connected message with power light turning blue... someone plz help
          Last edited by humanbeing; 11-15-2015, 06:59 AM.

Comment

On the backside of power supply check SMD fuses F902,F801 they have a letter D stamped on them

Comment

Have you got a cable connected?? and is there a working PC on the other sending a signal - ie not in sleep mode or screen powersave.
              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
              http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

@1supertech- sorry for the late reply bro, heavy flood here in india, will check tht fuse. thanks _/\_

Comment

@selldoor - i tried connecting a working cpu (cpu tested with tv, working fine) its shows cable not connected with power light turns blue color or sometimes no signal message with power light turns amber. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1supertech View Post
                    On the backside of power supply check SMD fuses F902,F801 they have a letter D stamped on them
                    Bro , checked that SMD F902 , F801 fuses for connectivity with a help of a small led bulb . blub glowing, hope it shows connectivity. Thanks . Guys need ur help . Monitor always showing cable not connected msg , vga cable is fine.
                    Last edited by humanbeing; 11-30-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X