Microsoft laptop 2( 1769) windows installation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft laptop 2( 1769) windows installation problem

I have a microsoft laptop 2 with the model number 1769 my desk. The problem is, client tried installing windows on it for that matter wiped all partitions on the drive. I tried installing a fresh windows 10 on it. When it attempts completing the installation, fails with the flag that windows could not load boot configurations. Tried with different versions of windows 10 but all yielded to no different results. So i tried downloading recovery images from microsoft's website but when its completing the recovery process, it gives a flag, which is recovery failed. Not changes were made to your pc. This is really frustrating. I have run out of options. Any solution out there will greatly appreciated.

Re: Microsoft laptop 2( 1769) windows installation problem

the boot record of the HDD might be wiped and needs to be repaired. replace the HDD with another one and try again.
    In addition, search the net for the following text to find a number of solutions:
    "windows could not load boot configurations"

Comment

Thanks for your reply. This is a mictosoft surface laptop 2 with an onboard soldered 256gb flash drive.

Comment

so try to repair or reinitialize the drive.

Comment

Working...
        X