This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Factory Resets Listing

It looks like you do need LG remote since I do not believe the universal will have the 'ADJ' button.
    Never stop learning
    Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
    http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

hello can you give me the service manual of devant 42mel100 or eeprom bacause i wanna update because the lcd screen is blurred or shadow or ghosting display....help me with this masters thanks in advance......

Comment

devant 42mel100 chassis msd209 do u have firmware

devant 42mel100 chassis msd209 do u have firmware
        panel:konka kpl +420b1c3e1
        can you give firmware or service manual sir....
        thanks in advance.....

Comment

Hope this will help someone.
          Attached Files

Comment

is this service menu for devant sir?

Comment

not working up for service menu or firmware......

Comment

good day! i have an lg 55lw5600 need to know if going into service code can solve image problem. when image is displayin it starts giving horizontal lines from left to right after hours watching the image becomes nive and clear for a while the troubles again. when tv starts instead of showing the lg logo it displays horizontal white and purple stripes. then the lg block that moves across the screen has the lines after several hours the lines go away and you can tune chanels or go to smart tv programs.
                i would like to know id reseting the tv with service code could restore damaged files and it would start correctly. or if i need to change a board or else.
                thank you i apreciate you care about other people.

Comment

How do I turn off child lock from my Nec tv without a remote (model: NLT-32HDB2) please?

Comment

akai 32 lcd tv,,lta320ap02 standby problem only red light any help

Comment

Vizio 28" D28hn
                      I am in search of a service menu code for this TV. The tv only has a power button on it so the code where you hold the channel buttons will obviously not work. I have tried the codes in this thread to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I've taken this page for my future needs.Thank a lot to uploader.

Comment

Hello everyone i had a DYNEX DX-LCD26-09 that when you turn it on it would just have a white screen no buttons would work menu,input,ect I bought a new main board for it still no change.Then i hooked up a Roku to it via composite held down the input button and the vol down all the sudden it started working i hope this will help someone

Comment

This may not be the right place to post this question however being new here I thought it the best place. I have a Hisense 40d50p and i'm trying to prevent it from overscanning on my PS4. I have set the screen mode to PC which eliminates the overscan but prevents me from setting sharpness and colour. I have entered the service menu and changed the settings in there. Now for my question how do I get the settings to apply after I have turned the TV off or changed the input? I have searched all over google but can't find an answer so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for your list of codes. I had been looking for the RCA code and voila, you had it. It fixed my problem which was the following:
                              Source was stuck on pc input. Even if changed to another input, it just came back to the pc input. Problem solved with resetting tv to initial manufacturer settings.

Comment

Have a Sony Bravia KDL-40SL140 with no remote. According to service manual I should (using the remote) enter

DISPLAY 5 volume + POWER

to enter service mode. Since I have only a systemlink 3 universal remote (no DISPLAY key) does anyone know a way to enter service mode without a remote (or with universal remote)?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroys View Post
                                  Hope this will help someone.
                                  where'd you get this? i'm looking for something similar for my samsung UN39FH5000 remote

Comment

Hi I have a Insignia ns-55d510na17
                                    The other day i stumbled across the service menu and changed the white balance settings. How can I reset them to factory defaults ?

Comment

Hi there, I am a first time user on this forum, so forgive me if I'm not in the correct spot. I am looking for factory reset code for an 65" olevia lcd tv.

Comment

Hi I have a Skyhi 32 LED TV which is struck on android screen and does not go any further. I have tried multiple reset combinations from your forum's assistance and nothing seem to work. The main board on my TV is TP.MS608.P83 Could I know the combination for this mother board for a reset please ?

Thanks in advance. I am new to this forum and I dont see an option to ask a query, so If I have not come the right way, I apologise. Request help plzzz.

Comment

Hi Can anyone out there please please help. I have a Skyhi TV with the main board being TP.MS608.P83. The TV stands on Android loading screen and does not go any further. Please help if I could do some sort of reset or if I could get a firmware for the same

Comment

Working...
                                          X