Lg oled65b6v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg oled65b6v

i was watching the TV when it turned itself off. On turning it back on the screen does not light up. The audio is OK. I have checked all the power supply output voltages 12v and 24v and these are OK.
    Could it be that the OLED panel has failed? Are there any checks i can do to work out if the panel has failed?

Re: Lg oled65b6v

dont touch any things... since your LG now working and have sound no error only screen black search here i dfid wrote many time how to send command IN_STOP to make hard reset for LG.
    since the screen black you may after send the command In_Stop send with urs original RC thr code 0431 the TV will goes to STB. plug iit out from wall for 1-2 minute and then turn on... hope yours screen come back..
    if not and before do in_stop while you hear sound plug it out from the wall.. insert air mouse or usb mouse ant any usb port... and a usb key on its root one file mpeg ( video ) and plug it in tv.... start playing with mouse while you plug it back to wall .. this will help if the tv in deep sleep ( save mode ) to wake it up. good luck

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Imputing 0341 with TV remote but does not go to standby.

Comment

input the code after you send in_stop

Comment

Can you tell me how to input In_Stop? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X