X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmc RT809H and Sony kd55x8505c SK Hynix H26M52103FMR

Hello guys
    One million dollars question.
    The problem is I have this tv with almost dead Emmc if I hold Vol - and Power button for about 40 sec. it goes in Recovery mod but does not want to boot from USB . I read the Emmc H26M52103FMR 16Gb and shows that User date is damaged corrupted. I have bought the same Emmc I copied all Boo1 Boot 2 and CSD_EXT file 512 kb from oem old emmc and the user date 14.6Gb from another dump but same model TV. Reballing reading and writing went without any problems but when I soldered back on PCB the TV does not go even in Recovery mod totally dead.I found out that when RT809H copied Emmc content with BGA socket RT-BGA169-01 V2.5 change boot config byte in CSD_EXT file and the CPU does not know from where and which boot to choose so the question is here do I have to change the CID and CSD in the new Emmc which is the same as the OEM but I have decoded the oem emmc and the new in the new is written that is made it by Toshiba Sandisk and one another company in the old one is written that is OEM emmc and not secure card emmc.
    Is there someone who succeed in repairing this emmc or the problem is still available ?
    In my opinion the software of RT809h Is not good enough because there is no way to change CID of the emmc not able to change CSD_EXT file and when is reading and saving the date change some bytes in CSD_EXT register.
    Maybe I did a mistake with this programmer because it's capabilities are very limited ..
    I hope there is someone who bump into the same problem with RT809H and this socket V2.5.
    I have sent a few question to Ifix.cn.com but let's see what is going one these days.
    in other words this programmer is pointless ..
    Best Regards
    Alex

Re: Emmc RT809H and Sony kd55x8505c SK Hynix H26M52103FMR

user data partition are erasable, Linux / android dump / write should be done as sector by sector to keep the partition format as assigned "dtb", yours modification experiment wouldn't work..

put back yours original emmc, download the last firmware of 7.4.2021 and flash it with MT tool if the set dont accept it at start from USB flash drive.

Comment

The problem is that the Emmc does not want to boot from usb in recovery mode I have tried many times it is totally dead .The only corrupted file is user data life time used 100% .
      Last edited by Lanparty; 04-22-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanparty View Post
        The problem is that the Emmc does not want to boot from usb in recovery mode I have tried many times it is totally dead .The only corrupted file is user data life time used 100% .
        CPU responsible on boot sequences, not the NAND. recovery partition saved on NAND. if it was dead you will never see recovery. if yours CPU Mediatek , use a i wrote before use MT tool to communicated with it.

Comment

Yeah I know that about the CPU all is working in order the only thing is that somehow RT899H does not program this emmc in the right way ....I a lot of times shows error I can get it how ones is able to read after few minutes is not error after error....I am thinking to buy better one obviously is not working properly ....today I have tried to read a working emmc from 49x8307 is not possible to read user and again error with the rest disconnect it once twice and it works again ridiculous ....

Comment

hi guys,

@Diah can you please explain how to program the board with MT Tool? over usb like an Android phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
              CPU responsible on boot sequences, not the NAND. recovery partition saved on NAND. if it was dead you will never see recovery. if yours CPU Mediatek , use a i wrote before use MT tool to communicated with it.
              Hi Diah,

To not take too much time from you, could you point us to that post/tutorial that you wrote on this?

Not wanting to abuse this post but I'm having some similar trouble with a KD-55XF8096 but I can't even go to bootloader.
              It boots up (shows the notification that isn't connecting to wi-fi) but it's not recognizing the up and down buttons on the TV (only power works) and the remote syncs but does nothing.

So can't enter bootloader and Factory reset doesn't work.

I connected a USB mouse and could go to the android menu and tried a factory reset. But it failed and now it doesn't even show the launcher... (should have turned on the USB debugging before messing with factory reset )

Now I'm trying to read the eMMC without de-soldering the chip but I don't have the scehmatic so, it's trial and error to find D0 at least... (sort of found the others with the oscilloscope).

So if you could show how to be able to read/write via the MT tool would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Sony emms pinout
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rexnanet View Post
                  Hi Diah,
                  read this threat and download the tool from it too.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

1- The layout of the pinout is not the same but I found an image that matches better my board and shows the PCB traces underneath the chip so I was able to make a diagram.
                    https://www.romflasher.co.uk/wp-cont...1/03/WF804.jpg

PCB traces

2- The link for the MK tools is assuming that we have an UART connection. For this board I don't find any UART connection, so EMMC is the only way to go.

I'm trying to read it via a USB card reader since I don't have a RT809H flasher...

Comment

Can you provide me mt tool? And how to use it?? Please discuss briefly..

Comment

Diah did you find any thing? I have this problem so many times..even if we write same model dump file ,tv doesn't boot.i have same case last week the tv in restart position.i read the dump for backup..and write the dump file that i have already but after writting set is completly dead.after that i wrote the same dump file that i have taken but now tv is not in back position .������this is a serious case.

Comment

any update on this, can these chips be replaced with success or is it a major complicated mess??

Comment

It can be done. I’m not sure how but i see the chips for sale on eBay and have even installed 1 before. . But you lose Netflix cause not the original Id since it backup from another tv.

Comment

wondering if it can be done with CH341A, most sellers say it's good for 24 and 25, they don't mention e-nand very often unless I'm missing it, also wondering if just a 4k universal mainboard might be less trouble? open to suggestions.
                              Last edited by nomoresonys; 07-26-2022, 07:24 AM.

Comment

already spent more on this POS sony than it's worth, now it's just a foolish QUEST to put a picture on the screen.

Comment

anyone know about these universal mainboards? this is probably a dumb question but does it have to be a 4k universal board if the tv is 4k or will one of the 1920x1080 boards work?

Comment

Originally posted by Lanparty View Post
                                    Hello guys
                                    One million dollars question.
                                    The problem is I have this tv with almost dead Emmc if I hold Vol - and Power button for about 40 sec. it goes in Recovery mod but does not want to boot from USB . I read the Emmc H26M52103FMR 16Gb and shows that User date is damaged corrupted. I have bought the same Emmc I copied all Boo1 Boot 2 and CSD_EXT file 512 kb from oem old emmc and the user date 14.6Gb from another dump but same model TV. Reballing reading and writing went without any problems but when I soldered back on PCB the TV does not go even in Recovery mod totally dead.I found out that when RT809H copied Emmc content with BGA socket RT-BGA169-01 V2.5 change boot config byte in CSD_EXT file and the CPU does not know from where and which boot to choose so the question is here do I have to change the CID and CSD in the new Emmc which is the same as the OEM but I have decoded the oem emmc and the new in the new is written that is made it by Toshiba Sandisk and one another company in the old one is written that is OEM emmc and not secure card emmc.
                                    Is there someone who succeed in repairing this emmc or the problem is still available ?
                                    In my opinion the software of RT809h Is not good enough because there is no way to change CID of the emmc not able to change CSD_EXT file and when is reading and saving the date change some bytes in CSD_EXT register.
                                    Maybe I did a mistake with this programmer because it's capabilities are very limited ..
                                    I hope there is someone who bump into the same problem with RT809H and this socket V2.5.
                                    I have sent a few question to Ifix.cn.com but let's see what is going one these days.
                                    in other words this programmer is pointless ..
                                    Best Regards
                                    Alex
                                    Can I have the dump for this ?

Comment

Hi,
                                      I have this kind of problem:

UFPI socket type MMC, max. bus 4-bit
                                      eMMC ID 90014A48414732650503523B5AA1A3D9, DAT0
                                      eMMC Info Hynix 'HAG2e', size 14.68 GiB, SN 523B5AA1, Oct 2016
                                      eMMC mode 1-Bit, Transfer mode, TI 1, Drv. 0, frequency 52MHz
                                      UFPI socket type MMC, max. bus 4-bit
                                      eMMC ID 90014A48414732650503523B5AA1A3D9, DAT0
                                      eMMC Info Hynix 'HAG2e', size 14.68 GiB, SN 523B5AA1, Oct 2016
                                      eMMC mode 1-Bit, Transfer mode, TI 1, Drv. 0, frequency 52MHz
                                      eMMC details:
                                      OCR 0xC0FF8080 (3V3/1V8)
                                      CID 90014A48414732650503523B5AA1A3D9 (Hynix HAG2e, SN 0x523B5AA1 (1379621537), Oct 2016)
                                      CSD D02701320F5903FFFFFFFFEF8A4040D3
                                      Device revision [192] 0x07 (MMC v5.0, v5.01)
                                      Device type [196] 0x57 (SDR HS52, HS200, HS400)
                                      Command classes 0xF5 (Class 0, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7)
                                      Baud rate 0x32 (26MHz)
                                      End of Life Information 0x03 (Urgent)
                                      Type A memory lifetime 0x01 (0-10% used)
                                      Type B memory lifetime 0x0B (Maximum used!)
                                      Function Reset [162] 0x00 (Temporarily disabled (default))
                                      Boot Configuration [179] 0x78 (Boot from USER, access to USER, ACK)
                                      Boot Bus [177] 0x00 (1-Bit SDR, Reset to 1-Bit)
                                      Partition support [160] 0x07 (Yes, ENH, EXT)
                                      Partitions completed [155] 0x00 (NO)
                                      FFU Mode [443] 0x01 (Supported)
                                      USER partition, size 0x03AB800000 (14.68 GiB)
                                      BOOT1 partition, size 0x0000400000 (4 MiB)
                                      BOOT2 partition, size 0x0000400000 (4 MiB)
                                      RPMB partition, size 0x0000400000 (4 MiB) Counter 2162 (0x872)

I mean this points:
                                      End of Life Information 0x03 (Urgent)
                                      Type A memory lifetime 0x01 (0-10% used)
                                      Type B memory lifetime 0x0B (Maximum used!)

But I have managed to get dump without problems.
                                      What is your opinion:
                                      Only EMMC replacement would help me?

Comment

Yes, you need to change eMMC, the log shows that you have UFPI Programmer - a good programmer.

Comment

Working...
                                        X