Using higher amperage receptacles with lower amperage breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using higher amperage receptacles with lower amperage breakers

is there any lights or outlets etc in the loft?

Comment

If you could convince those 62 people who have half the world's wealth to give some up, which you won't, instead of taking the other half we could save millions of lives a year. Both here and elsewhere. Like scrooge mcduck though they want to swim in their money and watch us die, laughing to themselves at the cockroaches.
      sigpicThe Sky Is Falling

Comment

well george Sore-ass has become a bit too well known,
        in more than one European country his front's and NGO's are under criminal investigation now by financial investigators!

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          is there any lights or outlets etc in the loft?
          What do you mean by loft? The attic? If so, yes. There's a lightswitch in the upstairs bathroom that turns on the light in the attic. Then, in the attic, there's a receptacle where we can plug in another light that's just hanging. Someone made it and it works if we need more lighting.

The receptacle I was working on was in the down stairs bathroom though.

Why do you ask?
          -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

Originally posted by rhomanski View Post
            If you could convince those 62 people who have half the world's wealth to give some up, which you won't, instead of taking the other half we could save millions of lives a year. Both here and elsewhere. Like scrooge mcduck though they want to swim in their money and watch us die, laughing to themselves at the cockroaches.
            I agree! Even if we ignored all of the money those 62 people had, we could make a huge difference. With third world countries, we could help them. Just giving them clean water. Invest a little in equipment and show them how to get the clean water. How to grow crops, etc. But when I talk to people, even my poorer friends, they almost always seem to have the similar response. We have poor people in America. We should care about them, not people in the other parts of the world.

I always tell them, they're humans. Why does where you're born matter? If someone needs help, we should help them. We should stop looking at it like I was born in this country so this country is the only country that matters! It's kinda sad, honestly.
            -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

Originally posted by Spork Schivago View Post
              What do you mean by loft? The attic? If so, yes. There's a lightswitch in the upstairs bathroom that turns on the light in the attic. Then, in the attic, there's a receptacle where we can plug in another light that's just hanging. Someone made it and it works if we need more lighting.

The receptacle I was working on was in the down stairs bathroom though.

Why do you ask?
              i wondered if it may be related to unknown wires.

Comment

Working...
              X